Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    The dude and duchess dolphins will be so sweet to see as they perform a duet. If I were to try to perform some of their underwater stunts, I will need to go on a diet and get a lot more more flexible.

DIET
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Looking forward to the concert, should be interesting listening to Dude Dolphin and Dutchess Dolphin, they are quite the pair!

Enjoy the Duet…However this Pair are always noted in being late in paying their dues so hopefully there won’t be outstanding money owing on their account!

DUES
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    No worries about diet! :) The Dude & Duchess Duet is conducted in the water by their Trainer and we will have seats to watch the show. However, if the owners have not paid their dues we might become witnesses to a feud between the owners and unhappy customers! :o

FEUD
  • Healthyme7410
    I do not want to get involved in the feud between the owners and unhappy customers right now about not paying their dues. I want to go over to the next building and go to the petting zoo and "feed" the baby animals. Anyone want to come with me?

FEED
  • 316Judith
    Sounds like a good plan Linda as I don’t to get in the middle of unhappy customers and owners about unpaid Dues! I love baby animals and going over there petting these cute babies sounds awesome, so relaxing! However, some of the babies don’t like the FEEL of Human Hands; some of them get startled and scared and bite.

FEEL
  • JC_Willow
    Before we feed the animals, we could wear animal handler gloves made of kevlar, the same material in bullet proof vests. The animals won’t feel human hands and we all know self care is important!

SELF
  • Healthyme7410
    Animals are very sensitive to touch for sure. I know when a cat or dog get a "flea", they immediately start scratching from the irritation. I have not heard of the kevlar gloves. That is a good idea.

FLEA
  • 316Judith
    Linda, I too haven’t heard of these gloves either, they must be a product that is sold only in JC’s area. it’s an excellent idea JC… thank you for sharing. Yes, animals are very sensitive to touch and to anything like a flea that gets on their skin!
    We will have to be very careful as we don’t want or need fleas or anything else on our skin. Perhaps we should find something else to do, I will let you gals LEAD the way 😆

LEAD
  • JC_Willow
    Yikes, now I am starting to itch thinking about a flea crawling up my back! :D We have done so many adventures together, taking the lead is difficult. The land is our playground, let’s get together and plan something fun.

LAND
  • Healthyme7410
    There is a lot of places we can explore. The Swedish have a word for that describes the length of this game and the fun we have had. That word is "lang" and means long, far, great, and tall.

LANG
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    bang
  • 316Judith
    Yes I like that so we have someone taking the lead with looking at land lang to see how far and long we can go, and with a bang I have come up with a plan, so let’s bring out the Marching Band and see how far we can March across this vast land that is long far, tall and have fun, so what BAND are we going to choose?

BAND
  • JC_Willow
    Lang is a good description of this game! We are off with a bang and I do love marching music. I wonder if we could find a band where we can put our feet in very soft sand while we watch?

SAND
  • Healthyme7410
    Marching is good exercise and if we "sang" with the band we would make wonderful music.

SANG
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    Tang
  • 316Judith
    Yes let’s make music with the marching band, we can sing and get a good work out with the Gang as we March and sing our way across town!

GANG
  • JC_Willow
    The Sang Gang is a catchy name! We might gain a following and become famous!

GAIN
  • 316Judith
    Now that would be quite the achievement with being well known as the Sang Gang.. yes it is catchy, I feel a new Ditty coming! Wonder what song will be composed! Hope it won’t cause a Pain for you all helping with the research in composing a New Ditty for our Sang Gang.

PAIN

• JC_Willow
    edited August 2023
    "No pain, no gain” as they say! Maybe we should consider wearing our pink sweaters when we sing at Dollywood!

PINK
  • 316Judith
    Yes that’s a great idea, wearing Pink sweaters to sing in Dollywood! Excellent idea, and after we sing at Dollywood we can go to their RINK and Skate on their pond. Fun Fun! Can hardly wait!

RINK