Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Pink sweaters are a good idea for skating at the rink if it is outside on a pond. We need to keep warm as we skate in a "ring" around all the other skaters.

RING
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Yes Linda, good idea, like that! As we skate around each other in a ring we need to be mindful of the bell that rings DING DONG… when the supervisors are warning the skaters are skating too close to each other… now what are we going to do??

DING
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    edited August 2023
    Hopefully, it will be easier to see each other in the crowd if we all wear pink! The rink is not close to the stage so we will need a map to find it. It is so kind of the owners to let us use it!
    KIND

**OOPS I was on the wrong page and I missed the ring of the bell!! What a ding dong! My mind needs more coffee!

MIND
  • 316Judith
    Hehe, you gave me a Chuckle JC 🤭

And yes it was kind of the owners to let us use the rink! Hope you all enjoyed your ice skating ⛸ at the rink. And very near to the rink is a great place to Dine, the restaurant is a favorite of the locals, it’s called Montana’s, they have a scrumptious variety of food! Who cares to join me there after skating at the rink?

DINE
  • JC_Willow
    Yes, being able to dine with you and the gals at Montana’s is now on the top of my list! I do need driving directions when you have time! Thanks in advance! :)

NEED
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    sink
  • Healthyme7410
    Montana's restaurant is huge! They have multiple dining rooms and some rooms for private parties. I wonder how many servers and dishwashers they need to "feed" all of us? I would hate to have all the dirty dishes pile up in the sink. I would get a "kink" in my back and neck trying to do them all.

KINK
  • 316Judith
    Yes that is so true Linda, ans Montana’s is a huge restaurant, thinking of all the servers and cooks. I think I best start a search online and find a great place who can provide the numbers we need to meet our needs, once I find the place I will send the LINK to you both!

LINK
  • JC_Willow
    Agree! Getting a kink in my back and neck from doing dishes is not my idea of a fun night. The link would be informative and nice of you to research but I think we have a bigger problem. The police just alerted the hotel that all guests must stay inside until further notice....there is a vicious lion prowling the streets!! :o

LION
  • 316Judith
    Oh my, ok think the present problem is more important than sending the Link, having a vicious Lion prowling the streets near our Hotel is quite scary and concerning. 😳 ok I have a plan, we call the nearest “Lino” store order sheets of Lino and have it placed on the streets near our Hotel and hopefully this will deter the Lion from prowling our streets as the surface is slippery and they won’t be able to get their footing. You will hear their roaring in desperation so WildLife will hear their call and capture them and take them to the local zoo, win win, we are safe and lions are too!

LINO
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith you are so inventive. The lino would deter the lions and they can be captured. I think for a while we should not be walking to and from our destinations in case there is another lion around they have ot caught. Let's call for a "limo" when we need to go anywhere.

LIMO
  • JC_Willow
    The lino plan worked! The police lifted the ban so we can call a limo and go out. Would anyone be interested in a lobster boil?

BOIL
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    coil
  • Healthyme7410
    Does Montana's reastrant have seafood? If not, I know a good restaurant that is called "The Boiler" that boils all their food so it does not have many calories. They coil all the food up and put it in "foil" before they put it in the water so the flavor stays in the food. Seafood is not my favorite so I will be having their chicken if you want to go there in the limo.

FOIL
  • 316Judith
    edited August 2023
    Great idea Linda, although I don’t need to be worried about calories, actually the more the merrier for me, sorry 😞 girls!

I believe Montanas have seafood, as for me I am going to get heaps of Gravy on Mashed potatoes, pureed zucchini squash yams and smother it in butter and yummy gravy! Then have a Strawberry milkshake for dessert. That should get the calories in!

I will have the chef FOLD the mashed potatoes over in pats of Butter and topped with Brown gravy!

FOLD
  • JC_Willow
    The Lobster Boil is an annual event in town with many food options. Some people prefer the BBQ chicken and corn on the cob so no worries about having to eat seafood, Linda! :)

I would love to try The Boiler for the foil cooking. We use to do that in Girl Scouts and it was so delicious. Judith, no worries, we will hire an expert chef with supernatural skills! He will fold your food perfectly and everyone’s plate will look the same but will taste like what we ordered.

FOOD
  • Healthyme7410
    edited August 2023
    It sounds like everything is planned - we will go to the Boiler and eat what we want just as we want it to be. Part of eating food is taste and presentation. I think we have a very "good" plan.

GOOD
  • 316Judith
    Good idea, we will go to the Boiler and choose our Food we want prepared to perfection! Just thinking about it makes me Hungry, big time 🤣

About this restaurant, I got a tip from a friend of the Chef, as you will note, this restaurant has many doors to enter the building. He said if we enter from the North-East side it takes you into the section where the food is prepared with utensils and pots that are not used for Seafood; so when we enter that door we will know our food will be free from any residue of seafood! Thank you Gordon for sharing that tip! Can hardly wait for this delicious night out at the Boiler!

DOOR
  • JC_Willow
    This is a good plan indeed! Having food allergies is no joke so knowing about the door to the room that uses separate pots and pans will allow more fun and less worry.

ROOM
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith - did your do interior design in your younger days? The kitchen you describe is very detailed. I am looking forward to going to the Boiler also. Being aware of allergies is so important. I went to a restaurant a few days ago and they assured me there was no soy in their plates they gave me but I found tofu in the egg drop soup. I guess they did not realize that tofu is made with soy. Fortunately I found it early in the meal and was able to prevent any large reaction. I will not go to that restaurant again. As the "rook" (crow/raven) in Edgar Alan Poe's poem - I will go there "Nevermore".

ROOK