Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    My mouth is watering with the thought of eating a juicy pear but if the friendly seals who hide in the rear of the log boom need to eat them, it would please me just to watch them. Maybe they will share, but we better not wear yellow and be mistaken for a pear!

WEAR
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    I will not shed a "tear" if I have to share with the seals. There are plenty of pears for all of us. It is a huge tree.

TEAR
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    bear
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    edited September 2023
    I hear you both but not only do we need to be mindful of the seals in the water floating with the log booms and ready to eat from the pear tree, we need to be mindful that at end of the pier is land and as Marilyn said Bear, not only that on land there is one Big Nasty Bear that would make us have more than a Tear in our eyes; so we don’t want to REAP a bad outcome if we compete with seals and bears for our Pears!

REAP
  • Healthyme7410
    Oh my, a nasty bear is near our pear tree? What will we do? Lets "leap" to a different location and see if we can find another fruit tree where the bears and seals will not be our competition.

LEAP
  • 316Judith
    Good idea Linda we will Leap to Queen Elisabeth Park, it’s a beautiful park filled with every kind of Flowers and Garden scenes. There are lots of Food Kiosks along the sightseeing route but if we leave the park there are nearby restaurants where we can eat in peace without any wild animals in competition with our food. So let’s Lean to the left of the pier and head down the street to our next destination.

LEAN
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith, I will lean any way you want since I do not know where we are going. Please "lead" the way to the park so we can enjoy the flowers, garden scenes and food kiosks.

LEAD
  • Healthyme7410
    As we follow your lead, we will "head" over toward the area to do some sight seeing.

HEAD
  • 316Judith
    Good Plan Linda but I was heading a long the street to where the Craft Store is that sells every supply one would need to create anything your mind can imagine, however, guess what I encountered?? A Dead end street leading to no where! Big 😔 Sigh

DEAD
  • JC_Willow
    edited September 2023
    A dead end street leading to no where doesn’t sound like much fun. We deserve better. Let’s visit a dude ranch!

DUDE
  • Healthyme7410
    I agree JC. It was "rude" of the street planners to have a dead end street right where Judith wanted to go. Yes, let's go to a dude ranch and get away from the town.

RUDE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,450 Member
    Pail
  • Marilynsretired
    Hail
  • JC_Willow
    Meanwhile back at the dude ranch and away from the rude street planners...I found a pail of hail at our front door hanging from the rail.

RAIL
  • Healthyme7410
    If there was a pail of hail on the rail I wonder if the "mail" delivery will continue. Their moto is "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds." It does not mention hail.

MAIL
  • LosinSusin
    Now I am going to sail away in spite of the Pail of hail on the rail. I don't expect any mail.

Sail
  • JC_Willow
    My mail is on hold at the post office while I am away. Susan, would you mind if we join you on your sail? I have a vial of pills for sea sickness that I can bring.

VIAL
  • Marilynsretired
    dial
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, JC, do join the Sail. I'll dial up some food for the journey and with your vial of seasickness pills we should stay well! I'll bring my boat licence so the water police won't send us to jail.

Jail
  • Healthyme7410
    Susan I am so glad you have a boat license so we don't go to jail. At this point, I spent all my money on souvenirs from our last trip so I have not money for "bail" if we needed it.

BAIL