Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    May everyone heal, amen! The bells in the distance will peal in celebration as we have our team meal!

Peal
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    The church bell will peal through the open window of the nursery. The baby will wake up screaming in fear and the harried mother will cry for help! :o

HELP
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    deal
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Help is on the way. I have some "kelp" that is high in magnesium which should help the baby and the mother to relax. It helps me at night to get rid of muscle spasms in my legs.

KELP
  • LosinSusin
    Glad you have some kelp at your beck and call to help the mother and baby, Linda.

Beck
  • JC_Willow
    edited September 2023
    FYI, the harried mother did not try the kelp. She met with the church spokesperson and at the beck and call of many neighbors, they turned back the volume of the bell. PS rumor has it, the church spokesperson needed the kelp more than the mother, and he thanks you! :D

BACK
  • Healthyme7410
    I'm glad someone could use the kelp. I certainly did not want it anymore in my house. I only paid a "buck" for it but it was smelling up my house.

BUCK
  • LosinSusin
    Kelp you paid a buck for could soon become muck, for sure.

MUCK
  • JC_Willow
    A buck for a basket of muck? No thanks, yuck! :#

YUCK
  • Marilynsretired
    duck
  • Healthyme7410
    You are correct the mucky kale I paid a buck for does not last long. Even a duck probably would not eat it. I was certainly in "luck" that the church spokeman was able to use it.
  • LosinSusin
    Such luck indeed! No lack of luck there!

LACK
  • JC_Willow
    No lack of luck indeed! There is a calf in the backyard tied to the fence! No mama cow in sight...what should we do?

CALF
  • Marilynsretired
    fall
  • Healthyme7410
    A calf tied in the backyard tied to a fence without it's Momma? I am afraid it will get cold since it is starting to get to be Fall weather. Someone must know something about this sitution. Shall we "call" animal control or wait to see if someone comes who tied the calf to the fence in the first place?

CALL
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, call animal control for advice about feeding the poor calf! Then it can stay calm (and so can we) while we wait!

CALM
  • JC_Willow
    edited September 2023
    Good news! No need to call animal control. We can stay calm. :) The farmer who tied the calf to the fence returned when he realized he had the wrong address. The calf had been weaned from his mother and was on his way to his new happy home at the 4H camp.

CAMP
  • Marilynsretired
    damp
  • LosinSusin
    edited September 2023
    I do hope it isn't too damp at the 4H camp for the weaned calf. Maybe they will put a heat LAMP in his stall.

LAMP
  • Healthyme7410
    I hope the camp knows what to feed the calf. He needs to have a "lump" of salt to be able to lick to get minerals for strong bones. We called them salt licks. The cows would lick them so much there would be holes in them that made it look like swiss cheese.

LUMP