Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    Maybe it would help to play music that has a VAMP to help us tamp in rhythm together!

VAMP
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Yes Linda, hopefully someone did that before building the cabin, it sure would help but if not it’s great that JC can bring her hanging lantern, it will help a lot. But best scenario is to get together and go Lamp shopping. We really need one! With camping in a cabin we have to think about safety, thankfully there will be electricity but first we need to check how many AMPS are in the cabin to be sure the lamp won’t short out the AMPS and Spark creating a fire, that is the last thing we need!

AMPS
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    I had not have thought about the Amps for the lamps. That is a good thought. If we hear a "snap" sound it might be the circuit breaker and we would have no electricity at all. Worse case is that, as Judith says, there could be a fire. That could be very scary especially on a dark night without moonlight to escape.

SNAP
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    Good News! I had a little chat with Señor Garcia. He said the ground under the cabin was properly prepared with a special Tamp tool that he bought from Home Depot. After reading all of your posts, I am humming the tune from Twilight zone, not sure if that would be considered a musical Vamp but it suits this story as I continued to read about the need to check our Amps and the possible scary Snap sound of an overloaded circuit breaker! All of these thoughts are making my head Spin!

SPIN
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    pint
  • LosinSusin
    Good idea to check the amps in the cabin so our circuit breaker doesn't snap and start a fire. Msybe a pint of cream for your coffee and a nicevrest will help keep your head from going into a spin, JC. We don't want to frighten you out of your SKIN!

SKIN
  • 316Judith
    Yes Susan we sure don’t want to scare or frighten Jc out of her SkIN. So at least we know the ground was looked after with the TAMP TOOL. Good News. But I agree all this talk about hearing the amps Snap and head in a SPIN and crawling out of our Skin does make our head SPIN!

Wow, we sure need a PINK Shawl to put around our shoulders to sooth the head from a Spin.

PINK
  • JC_Willow
    Thank-You, the coffee is a nice gesture Susan and if I don’t drink it all at once I can save some to rub on my SKIN for a beauty treatment. (google it) :D I do like the thought of a soothing PINK shawl wrapped around my shoulders. Judith, do you want your shawl to be KNIT or crochet?

KNIT
  • Healthyme7410
    We should be gorgeous with our pink shawl and creamy skin. I wish I could crochet a shawl for you but I have a big "knot" in my yarn.

KNOT
  • 316Judith
    That is very kind of you both JC and Linda! Having a knot in your yarn is no fun! Wonder what we can do? Let’s take NOTE that we need new Yarn for Linda to replace the Yarn that has a Knot in it!

NOTE
  • LosinSusin
    I take note of the knot in the yarn and it was all a little hard to see as I had a MOTE in my eye!

MOTE
  • JC_Willow
    Oh nooo, not a KNOT in your yarn, Linda!! Judith has the right idea to take NOTE because I do forget things if I don’t write them down. The story gets worse knowing Susan had a MOTE in her eye, our poor mate! We have TIME before our next event to buy more yarn and maybe some goggles to protect our eyes!!

TIME
  • Healthyme7410
    Our first priority is to get Susan's mote taken care of. That is really serious! Goggles are a good idea too to protect our eyes. Maybe we can go to the zoo and find some "tame" monkeys that know how to knit and they could help us by using their hands and feet to make the shawls. They could do twice the job that we could do with only our hands.

TAME
  • JC_Willow
    Finding TAME monkeys never crossed my mind! That is a great idea and makes perfect sense for them to be able to do twice the work! I will bring some FETA cheese for them to eat.

FETA
  • Healthyme7410
    If a tame monkey "eats" the Feta cheese at the same time they are knitting, that could make quite a mess on the Shawls. Lets make sure they have breaks to eat the cheese and then wash their hands and feet when they start back to work.

EATS
  • JC_Willow
    Very true, the eats we offer should be less messy. The monkeys have tails that might get tangled in the yarn. Maybe we should ask the apes to help us instead.

APES
  • 316Judith
    Good idea JC asking the APES to help knit our shawls. Guess we will have to PEST the APES to hurry up the knitting 😆

PEST
  • Healthyme7410
    Maybe the apes will be faster so we do not need to pest them much. We might venture into another item to make - a "vest" for the men and shawls for the women.
  • JC_Willow
    If we PEST the apes, they might get aggressive towards us. Maybe we could find some students to help us make the shawls and a sample VEST for taking orders. Since sewing is not my gift, I think I will work on a STEW for dinner.

STEW
  • Healthyme7410
    Stew is a good idea. I have some extra zucchini I could give you from our garden to put in it. I could help with sewing the vest. I am not good at knitting or crochet to help with the shawls. I believe Susan "sews" also since she agreed to put a dart in my dress with the stain on the waist.

SEWS