Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    As long as the CONE is gluten free and the icecream is lactose free, I am happy to have a treat! Otherwise I am GONE. Lol!

GONE
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    Ohhhh, Susan rest assured a gluten and lactose free ice cream cone will surely be there for you! If the locals post a sign saying “gone to lunch" we will order it from another time zone if necessary!!

ZONE
  • LosinSusin
    Food from another time zone is amazing, JC. May the icecream not melt while being transported! Maybe I'll have to hone my effective transport skills by hiring a refrigerated truck!

HONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Ice cream cones may take a while to eat. Should be put a "gone" - will be back soon sign at our fest so people know we are coming back?

GONE

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Yes indeed. After all that work it would be nice to finish off with a cone filled with our favourite ice cream. For me I always loved Pralines and Cream from Baskin and Robbins ice cream store! They had the best ice cream. I also liked Frozen Yogurt. Lots of possibilities for us to think about when time comes.
    We might be the Lone ones having Baskin and Robbins ice cream in the winter months but as for me ice cream anytime of year is all good!

LONE
  • Healthyme7410
    Baskin Robbins is a wonderful ice cream store expecially when they give you free samples to taste before buying and they have sugar free flavors. Each time I have gone there, we have had to wait in "line" even if it was in the winter months. \\

LINE
  • 316Judith
    edited October 2023
    I agree Linda, Badkins and Robbins is so popular that whenever I went in the store there was always a huge line up but it’s worth it for the scrumptious ice cream they have. I would be surprised if I were the LONE person in the store if I went in to an empty Baskin and Robbins. We might have to find a new ZONE an area where it wouldn’t be so busy!

ZONE

• LosinSusin
    Maybe we can find an e ZINE that tells us where all the Baskin & Robbins stores are.

ZINE
  • JC_Willow
    I noticed Susan did manage to hone her transport skills but by the time the truck arrived, Linda was gone and Judith was our lone representative. Linda, quick minded, hurried to get in another line to save the day. Meanwhile Judith headed for another time zone where she met up with Susan who was looking for an e Zine to help with our search. It’s always nice to have friends who are willing to go above and beyond!

NICE
  • Healthyme7410
    edited October 2023
    I love all my nice friends who have such great suggestions. When we go to Baskin Robbins for ice cream I would like them to "dice" some fresh fruit to put on the top.

DICE
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    Gone
  • LosinSusin
    I hope there are no MICE around who like diced fruit. It would be sad to turn around and find your fruit gone!

MICE
  • 316Judith
    I so agree Susan, would be disappointing to be all set to sink our teeth into fresh fruit then eat a yummy cone, those mice are rascals sneaking in on us and raiding our fresh diced fruit! It would be NICE to see these critters gone…

NICE
  • JC_Willow
    The mice are nice but some of them carry lice...beware!

LICE
  • Healthyme7410
    I do not want any mice with lice! Maybe we could lure them out of the building with some cheese flavored "rice" and send them on their way.

RICE
  • LosinSusin
    Good idea, Judith, and very humane! Cheese flavoured RICE would sure tempt me, never mind the MICE with LICE! (Eek!) Still, it would be good to see them RACE out of the building in pursuit of the yummy rice.

RACE
  • 316Judith
    Yes we need to see the Mice Race out of the building but we need to take Care that we are careful that no Lice fall off the Mice as they race on by and attach themselves to our head, no way that’s for sure, we need to take Good CARE

CARE
  • JC_Willow
    If the rice is not tempting enough, perhaps we could watch them race for the ears of corn that are piled outside the door (take care, don’t trip on the slippery hay).

EARS
  • Healthyme7410
    Mice with or without lice do like ears of corn. I will expecially be careful of the slippery hay as I close the door to keep them out. If I would fall I would have a "scar" that would not be pretty on my shapely leg. LOL
  • LosinSusin
    No, you don't want a SCAR on your shapely leg, Linda! You want to remain a STAR!

STAR