Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    A scar in the shape of a star might actually look pretty on your shapely leg as long as there is no pain involved that would bring a tear to your eye!

TEAR
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    If my scar were in the shape of a star and it was not painful to bring a tear to my eye I would "wear" it with pride on my shapely leg.

WEAR
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    And you are a Star Linda, let’s keep that Stat as our remaining number! The whole Group Stat is a Star!

Yes we are all a Star here…

STAT
  • JC_Willow
    edited October 2023
    Linda, I am happy that you will wear your pretty star with pride! The stat order for this group is to find the food table where you will find a huge star shaped tart made with strawberries & blueberries w whipped cream around the edges!

TART
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    tart
  • Healthyme7410
    That sounds yummy! I believe there is a dessert "cart" with many different types of tarts in many different shapes. Let's go find it!!

CART
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    Ooo yes, a dessert cart sounds wonrerful! I am sure we will all dart over there together!

DART
  • 316Judith
    Ok let’s Dart over there for the Desert cart! I Dare you to see how many tarts you can consume! Hehe

DARE
  • JC_Willow
    edited October 2023
    Not so sure we will want to dart since there is a video camera in the tree looking for those who dare to raid the dessert cart before the guest of honor arrives! :o

RAID
  • 316Judith
    edited October 2023
    So true JC, Video cameras record everything and if someone thinks they will raid the dessert cart will find out they won’t get away with it. So s word to those who think they will raid the Dessert cart unnoticed, you are so wrong, there will be consequences to pay if you will raid the cart before our Guest of Honor has their fill of the tasty tidbits! It would be a rare moment if you sneaked past the video camera! So hope you have READ the Rules, you have been put on Notice

READ
  • JC_Willow
    Well said, Judith, no doubt anyone who thought that a raid might be fun will stop to read the rules first. It is also important to remember the bear who lives in those woods might want to sample a few desserts before hibernation!

BEAR
  • 316Judith
    Good Thought JC, hadn’t even thought of being concerned with a Bear sampling our Desserts before going off to sleep for the winter. So having said that guess we will need some Guards to watch the Dessert Table, REAR Guards that is! Hehe, I know thought it was kind of funny!

REAR
  • JC_Willow
    Funny but smart at the same time! If we have rear guards to watch over the premises, everyone will have less fear!

FEAR
  • LosinSusin
    It's good that the nice rear guards will keep us from fear of a bear tasting our tarts! Fear makes my belly roil so I will now be calm enough to have a tart! Glad I read the rules with you about waiting. I wouldn't want anyone to REND my tart from my hands for rule breaking.

REND
  • Healthyme7410
    I am sorry I am missing all the fun with the cart with the rear guard for the bears that might cause us fear and sad if the someone would rend the desserts from my hand. I "send" my regards to everyone and join you later when it is safer.

SEND
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Linda and it is good to see you hear and Susan great to see you on here also. I SENT thank you cards to you both for your contributions!

SENT
  • JC_Willow
    ”Rend", after reading the dictionary gives vision of a bear violently ripping the tart from someone’s hand... impressive word in context w this story, Susan! :D Linda, if you send your regards, it is, indeed, a safer option! I see Judith has already sent her cards, certainly the best and safest choice.

BEST
  • LosinSusin
    LEST I forget, thank you for all the fun of this thread!

LEST
  • 316Judith
    edited October 2023
    You are so welcome Susan, yes this Team is the Best… Hope you like the cards I sent, yes JC I thought it was a safe and Best choice to take Lest as Susan said we forget how much fun this thread is. And Thought it could be a “Test” of all our nerves if I added to what we have already dealt with the Bears taking our Desserts!

TEST
  • JC_Willow
    Lest I forget to tell you, the test we endured with the bears in the wilderness shall not be forgotten. We each have been given a beautiful tote bag for our bravery. It is very durable, made of canvas and even has a zipper closure!

TOTE