Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    That's so right! Keep God in the lead and he will hear our prayers, head us in the right direction and we will have no cause to fear!

FEAR
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    edited November 2023
    Amen Linda God always is the Lead and JC God does Hear our Prayers. God is Good! And if you remember in Scripture we always can depend upon God to surround us with His Love and He is our REAR GUARD surrounding us with His Protection against all evil and anyone who would come against us. Praise God!

REAR
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    This is so true JC. The biggest problem is to get my brain in "gear" to hear His leading. That is my daily prayer to listen closely to His words and directions and follow them.

GEAR
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,351 Member
    We have no fear with God going before us and also knowing He is our rear guard...His protection surrounds us. I also need to get my act in gear to listen and to remember that He is near!

NEAR
  • LosinSusin
    The nearer God is to our thoughts and hearts, the dearer He is to us. Let's hold Him dear!

DEAR
  • Healthyme7410
    Yes, we need to hold him dear and near because he will protect our rear and we have no fear. I could not "bear" to not have him with me every day.

BEAR
  • JC_Willow
    edited November 2023
    Dear God, we know you are near but sometimes fear does creep into our lives. It can take many forms...a loud noise that sounds like a growling bear in the barn but is only the wind slamming the door that someone left unlocked. Please help us take every thought captive. Amen

BARN
  • LosinSusin
    A growling bear in a barn or even the suggestion of one could cause precautionary fear, so we can protect ourselves! In this case since it is only a door being slammed by the wind, the sound's BARK is worse than its bite.

BARK
  • Healthyme7410
    I'm glad that it was just wind that was causing the noise in the barn. When it is "dark" things can seem more serious than it really is.

DARK
  • LosinSusin
    Mark my words, the dark can make things seem worse than they are for sure!

MARK
  • 316Judith
    Indeed we can Mark your words Susan that Dark can make things worse but I hear a Bird Sing in the Distance which drives away all Fear and Dark, “Lark” the Herald Angels Sing!

LARK
  • JC_Willow
    Out of the dark a sweet angelic sound was heard, it was a lark visiting the park to bring cheer to all those having ears to hear.

PARK
  • Healthyme7410
    The sweet sound of the lark in the park was so nice to lighten up the dark. I am so glad we have music to lift our spirits. Without music, life would be "cark".

CARK
  • 316Judith
    Indeed JC and Linda, indeed listening to the Lark sing Hark the Herald Angels sing brought such music to our ears driving away Fear Dark as we listened to the Lark in the Park. Indeed Linda without music Life would be a Cark! However, I see KARL in the distance calling the larks to keep singing. Thank you KARL!

KARL
  • LosinSusin
    Oh how nice of Karl to encourage the Larks to keep singing Hark the Herald Angels Sing in the park in the dark! No need for life to be a Kark when that is happening!! Wait, I see some gardeners with a kart of fresh potted flowers coming to the park to plant them in the dark so early morning visitors will think they arrived magically! How sweet of them.

KART
  • JC_Willow
    We must find a way to keep the music so life is happy and not cark. With the help of Karl, maybe the lark could be taught to sing Joy to the World and perch herself near the beautiful garden kart with the tray of flowers.

TRAY
  • LosinSusin
    edited November 2023
    Now that would be something Karl could ask the squirrels, since he is slready on speaking and teaching terms with the Larks. I'd love to see the dray of squirrels doing their acrobatics while the Larks sing Joy to the Wotld. Wait, do I hear a BRAY? We have donkeys here too??

BRAY
  • Healthyme7410
    The tray of flowers on the kart is beautiful. There is also a nice bench to sit on for us "gray" headed people to sit on to rest. The rest of you who are not gray headed are welcome to sit with us too.

GRAY
  • Healthyme7410
    The tray of flowers on the kart is beautiful. There is also a nice bench to sit on for us "gray" headed people to sit on to rest. The rest of you who are not gray headed are welcome to sit with us too.

GRAY
  • Healthyme7410
    That would be amazing if the lark could sing Joy to the World. In this virtual world of ours miracles are possible. The tray of flowers on the kart is beautiful. There is also a nice bench to sit on for us "gray" headed people to sit on to rest. The rest of you who are not gray headed are welcome to sit with us too.

GRAY