Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    edited November 2023
    That would be amazing if the lark could sing Joy to the World. In this virtual world of ours miracles are possible. The tray of flowers on the kart is beautiful. There is also a nice bench for us "gray" headed people to sit on to rest. (The rest of you who are not gray headed are welcome to sit with us too.)

GRAY
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    edited November 2023
    Thank you Linda, I would love for us to sit on the bench with us all Grey headed people, and to make everyone happy I just head the weather forecast that will make our Lark Squirrel, and even the donkeys happy singing Joy to the World under the Rays of sunlight and we grey headed ladies sitting on the bench enjoying the sun “Rays” over our heads listening to the music as Karl conducts the orchestra and encourages our wildlife to keep singing.

RAYS
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,351 Member
    Yes, Susan, I heard the bray too...it was Pablo the donkey, a singing donkey who will be part of the show for the gray heads. The rays of the sun will keep us warm for this outdoor event. The benches are in the yard just waiting for us!

YARD
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    Card
  • Healthyme7410
    Maybe we should make a picture of us sitting in the warm rays of the sun on the bench in the yard listening to Christmas carols by various animals. We could have a group Christmas card to send out to our friends. That should not be too "hard" with our immaginations working.

HARD
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    The braying donkeys, also gray, want to know if they can sit on the bench with us. I think that would be a good experience if we can all fit. I will grab some extra cushions for us too.

GRAB
  • 316Judith
    Yes I like that idea, thanks for bringing the extra cushions along for us to sit all comfy and cozy. We can listen to the braying donkeys, the lark and even the sea life joining us in song as Mr. CRAB comes out of the sea clapping his claws to the beat of the drums!

CRAB
  • JC_Willow
    edited November 2023
    CAUTION! :o At the end of the show, the actors toss hard candy into the crowd, the donkeys love to grab as many as possible and might even knock us off the bench! Mr Crab will also join the race and he loves to pinch anyone in his way!

RACE
  • Marilynsretired
    Face
  • Healthyme7410
    I don't think that I will join in the candy catching race. I do not think I could face the crab pinching me. He could grab the "lace" on our capes Judith brought and maybe tear it also.

LACE
  • LosinSusin
    My face would be fallen if the crab grabbed my lace cape too. But I sure like the sound of his castanets! They are not lame at all!

LAME
  • JC_Willow
    Agree! We will have to protect the delicate lace on each cape but remember if the crab is lame, he might not be able to leap very far to do damage.

LEAP
  • Marilynsretired
    Beep
  • Healthyme7410
    The poor lame crab with just have to be satisfied with playing his castanets. When I "peak" behind the tree, he is putting on his costume with the gold cords dangling accross his back. He looks quite impressive. It looks like he is saying "Beep, Beep - here I come!"

PEAK
  • LosinSusin
    A distant mountain peak makes a majestic backdrop for the lame crab in his finery, beeping and clacking out his own tune. A lark flies overhead with a banner in his beak to proclaim the start of the show!

Beak
  • 316Judith
    This is so exciting to sir and watch the show! I think just watching Mr Crab would be enough, he is quite talented playing his own beat. Our friendly Lark likes to set the stage with flying by with a colourful banner sweeping by. And the banner is so pretty! However I just saw our Lark get the Banner caught in the Pail full of water near the stage, oh dear it just tipped over and now we have a Leak of water trickling across the stage. What will we do?

LEAK
  • JC_Willow
    I would love to see the lark who flies the banner with his beak. Hmmm, not sure about the leak, maybe we could bring the trick seal and let him splash as part of the entertainment?

SEAL
  • LosinSusin
    As long as the leak from the bucket contained sea water, Mr Crab will be delighted! I am sure he would happily join the seal in splashing about in it. What a great deal of fun they will have!

DEAL
  • JC_Willow
    A splashing crab and seal, sounds like a good deal for what the tickets cost. We should be careful and not wear open sandals, crabs love toes and we might need to heal before we do our next adventure. Better be safe than sorry!

HEAL
  • LosinSusin
    No, we wouldn't want to neglect our feet and have to heal from a nipping crab! We eant to stay hale and hearty!

HALE