Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    Oh, I needed a new tote bag for our trip, JC! That is has been given for bravery makes it even more special. I immediately put Judith's beautiful cards in it. I VOTE we all go away on a special vacation like this every year!

VOTE
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,351 Member
    SO glad you can use a new tote bag, Susan! I hope Linda & Judith will like theirs too! If I know this group, we will all vote yes to another special vacation but my guess is they might not want to wait a whole year. There is a poster on the wall of the office about a trip to a special Mystery Cove in a few weeks!!

COVE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    The tote is lovely with our names in colorful yarn embroidered on them. The zipper with keep all our belongings safe. I "vote" that we send a thank-you note to the ones who gave us these totes.

VOTE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    edited October 2023
    How cool JC I look forward to receiving this Tote bag, thank you..,

Those bears are something else, here’s hoping we have seen the last of them! The Tote bags are they a solid color or a Tone on Tone variation?

Yes Linda I too Vote we say thank you for these Beautiful Tote Bags!

It would be nice to have a Tone on Tone Color variation but bottom line any color is nice to have!

TONE

• LosinSusin
    I love that we could go to a COVE in a few weeks with our Tone on Tone Tote bags! The sea air will do us all good. And there won't be any bears there. I think there might be an ice cream CONE or two in our future by the beach.

CONE
  • JC_Willow
    edited October 2023
    I was hoping the Mystery Cove would have everyone’s vote...YAY! Funny thing, the tone on tone tote bags are actually called Boat n’ Tote...so we can use them on the ship. There is free ice cream available on board...you can have a cone or a cup. The homemade Ginger is helpful for those who cope with sea sickness.

COPE
  • Healthyme7410
    A mystery cove sounds interesting as long as the mystery is not "will there by bears there?" I "hope" our next adventure will be calm with the ocean breeze blowing our hair as we sit on beach chairs enjoying the sounds of nature.

HOPE
  • LosinSusin
    I hope we can cope with the relaxing nature of the cruise, after our hair-raising adventures! The free ginger ice cream sounds just right. I'll have mine in a cup 😀 I'm sure theyvwill have ROPE on the boat so we can stay anchored to the jetty if the weather gets too rough.

ROPE
  • JC_Willow
    Pretty sure there is plenty of hope for having extra rope on the boat if we should have a weather problem. The boat will not even leave the pier before a thorough safety check.

PIER
  • 316Judith
    Yes Linda we sure have plenty of hope for a calm cruise and hopefully free from bears and yes Susan for heaps of rope on our ship should the weather be stormy which will anchor us to the jetty should the weather become rough.

Good thing JC that our Ship won’t leave the harbour until it’s fully safety checked. I like the idea of sitting on our beach chairs with hair blowing in the breeze enjoying Ginger ice cream which should settle our tummy’s if the weather becomes rough.

One thing for sure we here have a great PEER support from Linda, Susan and JC on all our adventures.

PEER
  • Healthyme7410
    Is there a brochure that we can look at to see what amenities or trips the ship offers? If any cost money I want to be able to afford what I want to do. Can I take a "peek" at it?

PEEK
  • JC_Willow
    edited October 2023
    No worries, Linda...our peer group will stick together. The ship offers plenty of activities with no additional fee. I still have the brochure so we can take a peek and choose something we all enjoy. Since this is a mystery tour, some of the activities only have clues...this afternoon’s clue is “a bushel or a PECK”.

PECK
  • Healthyme7410
    I hope the peck is not from an unfriendly bird. I definately would give the bird something more than a hug around the "neck" as the rest of the lyrics go to that song. I might put my hands around his neck and assist him on his way over the water.

NECK
  • 316Judith
    I do agree Linda and sure wouldn’t want a peck from the Birds in the area, they are big birds, wing span not to be desired as they dive bomb from the sky hitting and pecking whoever they come in contact with; so a peck in the Neck from these vicious dive bombers of birds is most undesirable!
    So when we see these birds we need to Hit the DECK quickly!

DECK
  • LosinSusin
    edited October 2023
    Ack! We've quickly gone from rending bears to dangerous pecking birds! What country is this boat in? I brought each of us a wide brimmed sturdy hat to wear to protect us from the birds plus a bag of seed each to tempt the birds into more sociable behaviour! Now we won't get a peck or have to wring their neck or hit the deck. Have we left the DOCK yet? I hope there are no river or sea monsters lurking in the waters!

DOCK
  • JC_Willow
    edited October 2023
    Yikes! A peck on the neck from vicious birds that Judith described while standing on the deck before we even leave the dock sounds like a nightmare! Good news! The mystery clue is for a musical featuring the Doris Day song that Linda guessed. At intermission they serve every hot & COLD recipe you can imagine made with apples! Thanks for the hats & seed Susan, just in case! I can’t stop LOL w your imaginations :o

COLD
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    note
  • Healthyme7410
    Thanks JC for calming my imagination with saying it is a romantic musical. I note that I tend to think of scary things when I think of an adventure. In this adventure I will try to be "bold" and sit back and enjoy the ride.

BOLD
  • LosinSusin
    I note that your bold word is your bond, Linda. Very commendable of you.

BOND
  • 316Judith
    Indeed very commendable Linda! Yes let’s call it a day and say we are Done with Pecking Birds Vicious bears and hitting the deck, let’s have a calm and quiet enjoyable trip enjoying the Doris Day musical! Good Plan! 😊

DONE