Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Yes Stew is an excellent idea, I love Stew, I could give you some of my Tomatoes to add to it, have had a good harvest this year. And I like idea on Vest to make for the Apes, yes Susan is the one to Sew for us, she is an awesome seamstress, she sews beautifully! Since Living out West I haven’t had Stew so having a Big Pot of Stew would be scrumptious!

WEST
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    Yes no doubt Susan sews in all of her "spare" time! Fresh zucchini from Linda and tomatoes from Judith out West will be delicious and I have a variety of teas for you to choose your favorite.

TEAS
  • 316Judith
    Sounds good JC. We will have a nice day, we can thank Susan for her sewing and fresh zucchini from Linda’s garden and my tomatoes and your Tea JC. We have a nice variety, we could almost open up our own store out West where I live. Puts a TEAR of Joy in my Eyes seeing the bounty we have; yes, we are a Blessed People!

TEAR
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Yes we are blessed people! Things may not go the way we expected but it has been a good "year" of friendship and fun with all our adventures.

YEAR
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    If JC sews and I do too, the apes knit up the yarn and we also have stew, it is sounding a lot like we will hsve a cottage industry going! If someone SAWS wood for our stove, maybe we could also have some doing wood carvings!

SAWS
  • JC_Willow
    Judith, yes having a tear of joy is a good thing for sure! We are surely blessed to experience a year of friendship with women from all over the world without leaving our homes. If we can’t find someone who saws wood, we could all swap jobs now and then and use my small chain saw!

SWAP
  • LosinSusin
    Good idea to SWAP jobs, JC. Did you know cardmakers oftwn create swaps of card fronts when they meet en masse? I might SLAP some papercraft tools together so I can make some cards for our homemade market!

SLAP
  • Healthyme7410
    Multitasking and job sharing - what a great idea. We are getting quite a cottage business going. I could also do some sewing as neecded so Susan can "play" some background music for us.

PLAY
  • 316Judith
    I so like this, swap some of our jobs. I also do card making and scrapbooking, I’d love to make a scrapbook of all our adventures with pictures and even have recipe sheets with our recipes we have made.

So let’s slap some different colors and patterns of paper together to create our scrapbook. So who is onboard and can help me with gathering the paper together?

SLAP
  • JC_Willow
    Susan, I didn’t know that card makers liked to swap covers! If you and Judith both slap together some craft supplies maybe you will also have time to play music for us. I will shuck the peas while I enjoy listening and watching everyone work together.

PEAS
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    east
  • Healthyme7410
    Shucking peas is a boring job to do but I like it when I can eat the peas. It does pass the time and to have entertainment going at the same time would be great. Everyone from the east to the "west" will come to hear and see all we have done.

WEST
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, with everyone coming from the East and West to see our work and hear our music whild we eat fresh peas, we really had better do our very best!

BEST
  • Healthyme7410
    Do you think our food and entertainment "fest" will make us famous?

FEST
  • JC_Willow
    After shucking all those peas, my wrists need a rest but I did my best. Not sure if we will become famous from our modest fest but one thing for sure, we don’t want to put the bird’s suet on the food table by mistake!

SUET
  • 316Judith
    Indeed what a day that will be with everyone coming from east to west and all those yummy peas we can eat with thanks to Linda shucking all those peas for us. And the Choir and Ukulele music from Susan and her group will pass the time so well. And we sure don’t want to accidentally put the Birds suet on the table for those to eat. We Best be careful! So let’s Hum a Tune while we set the table and stay focused.

TUNE
  • Healthyme7410
    Humming a tune will keep us focused if we all hum the same melody in the same key. Does anyone have a tuning fork so we could make sure our "tone" is correct?

TONE
  • LosinSusin
    Our tone is important when we friends are speaking with each other too. Do you know, I have never had a tuning fork, but I do have various electronic tuners! I don't know if our fest will make us famous, but it's fun to try it all out. I hope we get everything done in time.

DONE
  • Healthyme7410
    We do have a lot to do if we become famous. When it is all done we will be "bone" tired.

BONE
  • JC_Willow
    edited October 2023
    Humming a tune while we work is good practice for positive thinking. I do not have a tuning fork but I can recognize a pretty tone when I hear it. The market preparations are done so we can rest our weary fingers that have been worked to the bone and we might even enjoy an ice cream cone while we rest!

CONE