Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    You girls are so knowledgeable and caring. I have a neighbor who works at the camp so I will ask her about the heat lamp and salt licks. Reminds me of Julie Andrews "just a spoonful of sugar” only our song will be “just a lump full of salt” will take the mean limp away....sing it loud, you know you want to! :D

LIMP
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Thank you Linda for your Kindness, so appreciate your love prayers and preparing your table for a scrumptious meal. And yes we all shall be healed! Yes we will HEAL as you said Linda. We all have a HEAD start in our preparations and we will heal in time for our scrumptious meal. Yes you have a HEAD start to prepare! 😊
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    edited September 2023
    Salt lumps are good for cattle and it's good for humans to have Celtic salt (it has 87 minerals as opposed to table salt that has 2) for the same reason. Get a head start. It's no good having LIMP bones!

LIMP

(PS Merch is short for merchandise)
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Having a limp is no fun. Some may think I am a "wimp" when they see my cane but it certainly does help when I walk. It also helps to scare away the crows if they try to bother me
  • JC_Willow
    edited September 2023
    A limp caused me to have a fall in the middle of the night recently. If I had taken the time to use my cane, it would not have happened, so I do not think you are a wimp for using one!
    When I visited the the 4H camp, the craft center had extra gimp on the merch table. :) We can make lanyards for emergency whistles.

GIMP
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    bump
  • Marilynsretired
    bump
  • Healthyme7410
    That a wonderful idea to have emergency whistles with gimp lanyards. I am such a "gump" that without a lanyard, I might loose my whistle.

GUMP
  • 316Judith
    Yes Linda I would do the same, my whistle would be really lost as it would fall down on the ground and by the time I would find it it would likely be picked up by someone else and there I would be in the middle of no where with no help in site! Now that has put a LUMP in my throat thinking about that!

LUMP
  • LosinSusin
    I hope the lump in your throat does not last long, Judith, as ii would be so uncomfortable! Let's JUMP into a more fun activity to distract you.

JUMP
  • Healthyme7410
    It is no fun to have a lump in your throat. How about some baking to distract ourselves? I have a good recipie for a "plum" cobbler. I saw the local grocery store has them on sale.
  • 316Judith
    Sounds good to me Plums are yummy and a Plum cobbler sounds so yummy 😋

So let’s get creative and take the PULP from the Plums and make Plum Tarts with Whipped Cream on top! Yum yum 😋😋

PULP
  • LosinSusin
    I would be under the PUMP making plum tarts from plum pulp!

PUMP
  • JC_Willow
    It made me laugh to think of us all taking a jump into the next activity…ready, set, go! :D
    Plum cobbler & tarts sound more like pulp fiction in the best sense of the word! Susan I might join you under the pump since my kitchen creation would look more like a dump cake than a cobbler!

DUMP
  • Marilynsretired
    Lump
  • Healthyme7410
    If we use a candlelight to eat by we might not notice a lump in the dump cobbler made from the pulp of the plums. On the other hand we want to see each other so be had better have an overhead "lamp" so we can see our faces and ignore the condition of the cobbler.

LAMP
  • 316Judith
    Yes Linda we need an overhead lamp as candle light doesn’t help see the faces too clearly. So if we all bring a lamp we will have a bright room! So let’s ramp up the lamps and prepare ourselves for lamp shopping so we can enjoy our yummy plum tarts and see our faces smiling as we savour the yummy plum fillings! 😋😋

RAMP
  • LosinSusin
    And if any of us needs a wheelchair, a RAMP will mean we can all go LAMP shopping! Then we can bring our purchases back to CAMP.

CAMP
  • JC_Willow
    edited October 2023
    Until we find a lamp that we like, I can bring my hanging lantern. It will help us stay safe as we go down the ramp and will dry the air in our room at camp as it tends to get damp under the pine grove.

DAMP
  • Healthyme7410
    Yes, the room at the camp does tend to feel damp. I am glad we have a hanging lantern to remove some of the moisture. It does help if someone could "tamp" down the soil before the cabin was built so the moisture does not stay in the ground - especially since we are under the pine trees with all their needles. They give off moisture as they dry.

TAMP