Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    Thank-You, Susan for welcoming us to join you on the sail today and for your generosity to dial up some food for us! I never considered the boat license! Yikes, I don’t want any of us to end up in jail with no ability to pay bail. FYI, Señor Garcia from the boat yard said he would risk life and limb to rescue us from sea pirates but let’s pray that never happens!!

LIMB
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    nail
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,454 Member
    Oh wow, JC. Don't buy too many souvenirs as we may sink the boat and have to bail! We know we have a Pail for that. I wouldn't want our boat trip to be a

Fail
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    We certainly do not want our boat to fail because of too much weight. I also heard "Gail", the weather reporter that there might be a gale of wind that could capsize our boat. I am getting a little worried about our safety.

GAIL
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,454 Member
    Glad the Gail did not carry tou away, JC. I'd a Gail the sane as a Gale?

Gale
  • Healthyme7410
    Gale can be an alternate spelling of a person's name Gail - both male and female. Gale also means a big wind.

That was a lot of thinking on my part. I need to get some more energy and vitamins by eating my "kale" for dinner.

KALE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Wow you girls are having fun with the game, it’s great to read! Keep on going I will continue with other things and let you carry on! 😊
  • JC_Willow
    LOL “a lot of thinking” with the gale wind made me smile, Linda! Eat kale and heal with those vitamins! PS I have kale cooking in my crockpot in the form of a ratatouille :-)

HEAL
  • Healthyme7410
    Your ratatouille sounds delicious. I made some last week when I discovered a zuccnini in the garden that had grown to a huge size. I put in twice the amount of zucchini because I do not like eggplant very well and I did not put that in. We ate that "meal" for several days because I had made such a big batch. We do not mind leftovers.

MEAL
  • JC_Willow
    A meal of leftovers is fine with me, some foods taste better the second & third time around! Today I will mix the leftover meat with the veggies and sprinkle some parmesan on top.

MEAT
  • Healthyme7410
    Yes, leftovers can be better with age and are good with mixed with other things. If we lived closer, we could "meet" and share our leftovers together.

MEET
  • Healthyme7410
    edited September 2023
    Yes, leftovers can be better with age and are good mixed with other additions. If we lived closer, we could "meet" and share our leftovers together.

MEET
  • 316Judith
    Left overs are great. Mouth is watering just thinking of left overs…yum yum…😋

So let’s meet for wherever or whatever you girls desire… It’s all up to you… yes we are a TEAM

I think that is TEAM Work!!!
  • JC_Willow
    Linda, good idea to meet and share our leftovers! Doing it as a Team is a great idea! (nice story extender from our Team Leader, Judith). :) I will be bringing my dish in a teal colored container, nothing fancy but pretty.

TEAL
  • Marilynsretired
    seal
  • 316Judith
    Thank you JC and thank you Marilyn for the suggestion of the Seal for our Teal coloured container, great team work girls!

Thank you for taking the LEAD for the Seal and Teal coloured container!

LEAD
  • Healthyme7410
    Lead on fearless team. I will have the picnic table ready and the silverwater and plates "laid" out so we can eat before the leftovers get too cold.

LAID
  • JC_Willow
    Thank-You for taking the lead by having the table laid out before we get there...that is a good deal for the rest of us!

DEAL
  • Marilynsretired
    meal
  • Healthyme7410
    It is a good deal for me too to have the meal laid out and I do not have to travel anywhere to meet you all. By the time everyone gets here, my husband's shoulder, Judith's face and Marilyn's fistula should be in all degrees of the recovery process. I pray they all "heal" well.

HEAL