Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    I am ready for a good laugh with the musical. There is not a scary or fearful "bone" in my body now - just peace and calm.

BONE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    Glad your mood is so calm and every bone is at rest, Linda and Judith. I love a good musical. We can hone our memories to see if we remember the words to the songs!

HONE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Yes looking forward to peace and calm listening to the musical, yes, we sure will have to hone our memories for the words of the songs that are being sung! Maybe we can get an old Music Box and practice listening to old music so we can TONE in our ears to remember the words playing.

TONE
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,351 Member
    Linda used her nasal bone to hone her singing skills, perfecting the tone of her voice, and even her posture by keeping her nose in the right position. I think we can all feel the peace and calm in the room as a result! :)
    NOSE
  • Healthyme7410
    Wow - I have been working really hard with my nose bone! I am glad you did not say I kept my "nose to the grindstone". That sounds painful and I might need a "dose" of healing ointment applied to my poor nose.

DOSE
  • 316Judith
    edited November 2023
    Yes thank you Linda for perfecting your singing voice and glad you didn’t need a dose of healing ointment for your nose. Good News! It’s great that we have Linda singing and her nose in fine shape.

Now we can Pose for a Group Picture on our Cruise that is filled with a Peace and Calm lovely trip!

POSE
  • LosinSusin
    I have an idea! As we pose we can pore over Linda's nose bone and fine tone of voice!

PORE
  • JC_Willow
    We all need a good dose, of laughter! As we pose for a picture, we will all look up and pore over the tree tops as we sing to our Maker. I hope the photographer can cope with us!
    COPE
  • Healthyme7410
    I think the photographer will be able to cope with us praising God. I "hope" they also praise our God with us as we look heavenward.

HOPE
  • LosinSusin
    Now wouldn't that be great? I hope they cope and praise God with us too as we pose and pore and praise! I can fwel the HYPE our plans are causing !

HYPE
  • 316Judith
    Amen JC and Linda, we will raise our voices Praising God and after Pose for pictures, I am sure the photographer will be able to cope with our voices raised Heavenward. Let’s hope with Linda that everyone will join us with Praising the Lord! Let’s get some HELP with extra voices from the Ship and join us in harmony singing Praises to our God!

HELP
  • JC_Willow
    edited November 2023
    I hope the hype surrounding this event will help others to know WHO is at the helm of this ship! Sing Praises!
    HELM
  • Healthyme7410
    I hope God uses our voices in a way that will "melt" the hard hearts of those around who do not know God as we do. l think God can move through us and make our ordinary voices "extraordinary" in order to praise Him.

MELT
  • 316Judith
    Amen Amen Linda, we will sing the High Praises of God and those nearby will hear the sweet melody, here’s hoping it will draw them to the Lord! Yes they Felt the Presence of God in our midst!

FELT
  • Healthyme7410
    God and the angels in heaven rejoice when people's lives are changed and they turn their hearts to God. This expression of joy is also felt in us as Christians as people's hearts are melted. We need the whole armor of God on to fight against Satan who tries to change peoples minds with his lies. It is important that we wear our "belt" of truth buckled around our waists at all times.

BELT
  • LosinSusin
    Yes we do need the full armour of God! We need loins girt with truth (belt of truth), the breastplate of righteousness, shoes with the preparation of the gospel of peace (peace), the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit/word of God! The setting will be all set to attract people's attention with our singing so the Word can be preached. Maybe if we ring the ship's bell before we sing, we can attract a preacher!

BELL
  • JC_Willow
    After we have prepared ourselves with the Full Armor of God and after ringing the bell...maybe we could sing a chorus I really like called He Is Able?

ABLE
  • 316Judith
    Amen JC, My favourite too as Our God is Able in all circumstances we face. God is forever watching over us, He never loses sight of His Precious Children. God is Good; we Serve a Mighty God! We can depend on God to LEAD us along Life’s Journey! Praise God!

LEAD

• Healthyme7410
    God has lead me through lots of mountain top and valley experiences but has never left me alone to fight a battle with Satan. Satan wants me to use my "head" to make decisions but I have found that if I wait on God to lead me, things always work out for the better.

HEAD
  • JC_Willow
    With God in the lead, we can be sure He will head us in the right direction and hear our every prayer.

HEAR