Change 1 Letter in 4 to Make a Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Options
    Ouch - we do not want our toes nipped by the crab for sure As for hale and hearty, I will be eating my "kale" to make sure I get my vitamins and minerals.

KALE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,721 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Yes indeed Susan we want to stay Hale and Hearty! And boy we sure are going to have a Tale of a story about Mr Crab nipping at toes and Mr Lark flying above the leak of water thinking about getting a bath!

TALE

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,774 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Linda, you are good to like kale. And Judith, our tale gets more anc more fantastical! It's going up hill and down dale! Love it!

DALE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I love this thought, thank you Susan, going up Hill and down Dale. So how bout we go up the hill to the next Tea House for some Scrumptious Scones! Yum Yum then down the Dale to the Lane that takes us home!

LANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I love the idea of going to the Tea House for some scrujptios scones then take the lane home. This is a very "sane" idea!

SANE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I think we would not be sane if we didn't go to thentea house for some scrumptious scones before taking a trip down the lane to home. I wonder, since it is cliser to Christmas, if they will put a candy cane on our plate?

CANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Susan - we can go down to the tea house and look through the window "pane" to see if they are putting canes on the plates before we go in. They might be putting minature Christmas trees on the tables as a centerpiece too.

PANE
  • 316Judith
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Yes I so love that idea, candy canes on our plates and candy cane centrepiece, yes we can peek through the window panes and see what is put on our tables. Great ideas Susan and Linda. Maybe on the way we can meet up with Jane who has great ideas for decorating our homes. Let’s look for Jane and hope she is the area of the Lane leading to our Tea House.

JANE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Jane would be a great person to consult. I heard she is working long hours helping people with their decorating. I hope your energy does not "wane" and she will need to talk to us later.

WANE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Linda, I will see if I can locate her and hopefully set up some appointments that will work for us all, here’s hoping! And I agree, hopefully our energy does not wane while we wait for her call. However, mine is depleting pretty quickly, didn’t do too much today just reading and Study in God’s Word, washed my cups out as I used and that is all. Sundays are for the Lord, there are 6 other days for cleaning. Anyway I need to keep Sane and have a nice quiet day, good for the Soul!

SANE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Do you think Jane will have us use fresh sage in our decorating? That would smell so nice.

SAGE
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Cage
  • LosinSusin
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Would you use the sage to maybe decorate a bird cage for Christmas? I think that would be sweet! Everyone who came to our houses would notice such a decoration.

CAME
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    That would be sweet to share with others but what is even sweeter is drinking hot chocolate having a candy "cane" as a stir stick.

CANE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I love both idea, birdcage is so nice and the hot chocolate with candy cane stir stick makes me want to go and make some! Yum yum! Another idea we could make a melting Snowman marshmallow with a red Cape would be so festive!

CAPE
  • Healthyme7410
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Maybe we could make that melting snowman with the red cape a topper for a "cake" with bright red holly berries and green shiny leaves as a border around bottom of the cake. Can any of you do cake decorating? I did it for my kids birthdays but I was definately not a professional.

CAKE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    This cake would be better if we had a bottle of "coke" to drink with it. (I do not drink these drinks high in caffeine but the word fit).

COKE
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    Joke
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    If we have some Christmas bonbons each of us can get out our joke from that and share it. I will pass on the coke too, Linda. Cake is a different matter! I am not a cake decorator but did make my children cakes and tried to decorate them. I like the idea of a snowmen with cape. Maybe there is a juke box that plays Christmas songs in the building?

JUKE
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    Cuke