Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,562 Member
    Yes so true Linda! We don’t need anything attached to the water mains that’s for sure! We don’t want any other Names that could be attached! Let’s hopefully play it safe!

NAMES
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,384 Member
    Hopefully the wild animals will find water somewhere else and n̈ot play games with ours.

GAMES
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,506 Member
    If we could find someone who "tames" wild animals, we might be able to be friends with them and they would understand not to bother our water.

TAMES
  • 316Judith
    Indeed and I know just the person; Mr. Green Jeans, he has 3 Names but he answers to Mr. Jeans!

NAMES
  • Healthyme7410
    Mr Green Jeans is good at everything he does. He also braids and curls horse "manes" for shows.
  • LosinSusin
    Wow, I am in awe of Mr Green Jeans. His skills are as rich as King Solomon's mines.

MINES
  • 316Judith
    That’s great Linda, I didn’t know Mr Green Jeans curls and braids horse Manes for shows! He is one smart man! Yes Susan I too am in Awe in his Skills being as rich as King Solomons Mines
    Mr Green Jeans is also known as a master Arborist’s in keeping his Pine”s” all neatly clipped and shaped and makes sure they are healthy trees free from disease.

PINES 🌲

• Healthyme7410
    Yes, Mr Green Jeans makes sure that no harmful insects "dines" on his beautifully shaped pines.

DINES
  • LosinSusin
    What an Industrous, skillful man! I would love to see his pines done up to the nines with horses snd their curled, braided manes frolicking in front.

NINES
  • 316Judith
    Yes Mr Green Jeans is quite the man Linda, he has beautiful Pines and is so careful no insects get to Dine on his Pines; and yes Susan at Christmas time his Pines are done up to the Nines in Lights Baubles and Tinsel. So pretty! And he has his Lights in perfect Lines all the way around the Pines!

LINES

• Healthyme7410
    Christmas is quite a celebration with the Pines done up to the nines. They have to have a traffic policeman to make sure people stay in their "lanes" when driving past the spectacular display.

LANES
  • 316Judith
    Yes I agree Linda, here where I live for these types of events we always have plenty of traffic policemen! And yes they make sure everyone stays in their Lanes… No “Panes” when we have the right amount of Traffic Policemen!

PANES
    I used a Homophone word( Pains- Panes 😆
  • LosinSusin
    Lol Judith. I can legitimately use Pains now that you have used panes 😄

PAINS
  • 316Judith
    Hehehe 🤭 yes you can, I couldn’t resist using a Homophone when creating my word. I think in one of our stories Linda used one too! 😄 yes Susan you CAN legitimately use Pains in your storyline! And as you used Pains and I used Panes; so as we go down “Mains” Street it’s less bringing Pains along our way!

MAINS
  • Healthyme7410
    With homophones our "gains" are multiplied.

GAINS
  • LosinSusin
    That's right! Hooray for homophones! Nothing rains on our parade of words!

RAINS
  • Healthyme7410
    Homophones give us a chance to add to our vocabulary. When it rains, hang on tightly to the "reins" of your horse so you do not fall off.

REINS
  • 316Judith
    Yes they are great to use! Pulling on the reins of a Horse does stop them and a Siren does the same!

SIREN 🚨
  • Healthyme7410
    A siren would scare the horse I would think. I once was on a jury case when a horse got scared and "rised" up (that may not be a word but he reared up) and fell backwards on the car behind them and dented the top so badly the person had a neck injury. I'm not sure what happened to the rider but he was fine. That was an interesting case!

RISED
  • LosinSusin
    My mind dries up with thinking of words that can be made out of rised! You paint an interesting word picture though, Judith.

DRIES