Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,836 Member
    Options
    That is a sad thought Judith! If we all had nets we could throw over the spear hunters to make them miss the birds that would be great. That also might "spark" some fear in the birds and make them fly away to safety.

SPARK
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of people doing that to Whistling Kites, Judith. I think most people think they are good at keeping mice and snakes under control so leave them alone. Maybe I am wrong. I hope not. A wrongdoer reaps what he sows, and I hope no one is spearing our Kites.

REAPS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,578 Member
    Options
    Yes I do too, it’s Sad people do evil things to people and animals, I hope it doesn’t Spark fear in the Birds, we love them and want them to stay near us. We will have to find ways to keep them safe. It must grieve the heart of God seeing all this. And yes you do Reaps what you sow. So let’s Speak peace into our community!

SPEAK

• LosinSusin
    Options
    I imagine people trying to be cruel to the Kites would get a few sharp pecks from their strong beaks!

PECKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Rather then recieving pecks from the birds I hope our pile of bird feed is what each bird "picks" so we can made friends of them.

PICKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed Linda, that’s what we hope for! Let’s be Friends with our special Kite friend’s! And let’s Licks some Love on them! 😆

LICKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    If we provide the Kites with good food and love, maybe they will dance all around and do some high "kicks" with their feet.

KICKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, that ticks all the boxes for making g friends with the Kites. Wr'll give them good food and lots of loving attention.

TICKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    It sure does, we have provided the food for our Kites so they can do some High Kicks with their feet and yes Susan it Ticks all the boxes for making friends with the Kites! It certainly Picks great choices for making friends with our Kites!

PICKS
  • Healthyme7410
    edited June 1
    Options
    With all this enterainment of the kicks of the Kites and building a friendship with them, hopefully people will have more respect for us instead of thinking of us as country "hicks".

HICKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Lol Linda! 😆 I wonder how many city slickers would ever think of making friends with wild raptors! We'll be up to our hocks in birds before we know it.

HOCKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Hehe, yes wonder how many country Hicks there will be Linda, And so true Susan, we will be up to our Locks in Birds before we know it!

LOCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    edited June 2
    Options
    Jesus loved the little children and the birds of the air and cared for them. The more we love people and nature the more we take on the "looks" of Jesus.

LOOKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, the good books of the Bible confirm that, Linda. How lovely.

BOOKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    That’s right Linda we do take on the Looks of Jesus! And Susan yes the Books of the Bible does tell us this. And did you know our Cooks in our Restaurant Love Jesus and Love to tell the Stories in the Bible to all the fellow Cooks in our community!

COOKS

• Healthyme7410
    Options
    That is wonderful that the cooks are spreading the gospel as well. Satan wants to get his "hooks" in peoples souls but if we can tell the gospel in any way we can, we will be successful.

HOOKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I agree, we need as many people spreading the gospel as possible. We need to go to all the nooks and crannies where people are to see if they will listen.

NOOKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes so true Linda he sure likes to get his Hooks in but Praise God we have a Faithful God, nothing is too hard for God! Yes Susan we will work on getting the Gospel in all the Nooks and crannies. And we will distribute as many Bibles, Bible Study Books to the people as possible.

BOOKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Lets not just limit our love to the people and kites but lets also treat the "rooks" with God's love. (A Rook is a gregarious Eurasian crow).

ROOK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, rooks and all crows are very smart. I read they have the intelligence of a 7 year old human. The Lord used ravens to feed Elijah in the wilderness! Somehow I think our birds already know the Lord. But I don't want to put a cotk in our enthusiasm. Let's tell the gospel to the Rooks!

CORK