Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,491 Member
    Options
    Yes Linda not much fun getting Ticks attached to ourselves and Dogs having them too is not fun! Susan I agree I don’t want to be Itchy from having Ticks attached to me, we will take your advice and bring the Tick kit and wear protective clothing. We will be prepared for those ticks before they Hitch a ride!

HITCH
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,776 Member
    Options
    We do not want the itchy ticks to hitch a ride! I dod not want any bugs to get on me. I wonder if we got bug eggs on us would they "hatch" on our clothes if we forgot to wash them and left then laying on the floor? (Of course, I know no one would do that but it fit into the thread idea.)

HATCH
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,628 Member
    Options
    Lol Linda! We certainly will wash our clothes so no bug eggs hatch if they hitch a ride. I might wear my old clothes 🤔 I patch them so they are still useful.

PATCH
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes indeed, Lol Linda, we will be sure and pick up our clothes so no ticks are attached to our clothes. We sure don’t want eggs hatching in our cabin! Good idea Susan maybe we all should wear old clothes with a Patch so we don’t need to worry if we have to discard them should ticks and eggs get on them. So let’s Latch the Hatch on our cabin door so we don’t invite ticks or bugs inside our cabin!

LATCH
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes, latch the hatch so we can avoid a "batch" of ticks and insects coming through the door into our cabin.

BATCH
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Good ideas all!I cannot match your creativity!

MATCH
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Hehe, not so Susan, you are very good with your Match of Creativity, and you are so right Linda, we don’t need any Batch of ticks on our clothes but if they start leaping for our clothes I will make a nose dive towards those Ticks and catch them before they attach themselves to you.

CATCH
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Judith, that is so brave of you. If you get and cuts and/or scrapes as you do your nosedive, I have first aid materials in my "satch(el)"

SATCH
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Linda, appreciate you being prepared with First-aid equipment packed in your Satch “el”
    I will be well looked after so I don’t mind taking a nose dive… if I do hurt myself I know you will Patch me all up! 😊

PATCH
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Better bring a batch of bandaids in your satch(el) to patch everyone up, Linda! Hiking in the woods can be a little dangerous.

BATCH
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed you are so right Susan, that’s a Catch for Linda to have a Batch of first-aide for we gals who need it!

CATCH
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I hope we do not get hurt or walk to fast to get us out of breath. I was hoping we could have some good "chats" as we walk.

CHATS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda, we will.. I love good Chats with my friend’s!

Yes let’s have some Chits Chats!

CHITS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    We can walk at a pace where we can chat comfortably. No hurry, right? Then our walk will happen without a hitch in breath between us.

HITCH
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed Susan, without a Hitch, we don’t have to Pitch for any changes!

PITCH
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    What type of path do we have to walk on? I hope there is not a ditch close bly that we might pitch into if we do not pay attention to where we are walking as we chat.

DITCH
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, we need to avoid the ditch next to the path but as far as I can see, it is even and wide and should be easy to walk on. Hey, can we go Dutch if we see any little shops along the way thatvsell hot drinks?

DUTCH
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Going Dutch is a good idea. Some hot drinks are very expensive and I would not want to make it more expensive with my drink if we all just split the cost among us. (Actually I am a pretty cheap date. I just get water with my meals.) Is the place that sells hot drinks near the store that is called the Rabbit "Hutch"? They specialize in greens for animal food.

HUTCH
  • 316Judith
    edited May 12
    Options
    I like that idea Susan, going Dutch, and yes Linda Drinks can be expensive, so going Dutch is great! And yes let’s go to the Rabbit Hutch, works great for me, we get Hot Drinks for us and some greens for our special “Furry” friends. They can MUTCH on the greens and us on our yummy Fries and Hot Drinks!

MUTCH
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Judith your idea is a perfect "match" to what I was thinking. Great minds think alike.

MATCH