Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,628 Member
    Options
    Yes. We can get a batch of whatever drinks we want plus greens for the rabbits. I hope they have a batch of food for dogs, too. Maybe some dog biscuits?

BATCH
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,776 Member
    Options
    Is it going to be hot where we are going? I was thinking about getting my hair cut and if it is very hot maybe I will get a "butch" haircut like my brother used to get. (This is an immaginary scenario of course,)

BUTCH
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh, I hope the hairdresser doesn't botch your butch haircut, Linda!

BOTCH
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,491 Member
    Options
    Oh my Linda you really don’t want a Butch haircut that gets a Botch job… or if you do you might need “Scots” Tape to put some hair back on 😆

SCOTS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    The highschool I graduated from was called the "Highland Scots". When I was younger I could really "scoot" accross the gymnasium when we were doing our runs. Obviously, I am not that fast now.

SCOOT
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I am with you Linda, in my younger day Ibtoo could scoot across the gym and not even think about it. I could run fast like you but as I got older I slowed down for sure. As we Scoot across the gym that works up an appetite let’s stop for some Tacos 🌮

TACOS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh yes, I used to be far more fit, strong and agile too. I loved exploring Caves, playing squash and bush walking. I can still enjoy tacos, though, so let's coast along and get some!

COAST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I don't want to "boast" but I do make a pretty good taco at home. Let's see how these tacos stand up to mine as we eat them.

BOAST
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I'd love to see how your tacos compare to store bought ones, Linda. Maybe you both can come over for a roast dinner one day at my place.

ROAST
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I have a great plan, how bout you bring your Tacos Linda and next time we all pack up our bags and go to Susan’s home for a Roast of Beef and all the trimmings! I Toast to the idea of Linda Tacos and Susan Roast! Yum yum 😋😋

TOAST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I was wondering what type of roast you will be having. I was reading about animals in New Zealand and they have an animal called a "stoat". Are these animals used for a roast?

STOAT
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Lol! Not that I know of, Linda. Stouts are ermine like creatures and I don't think they are edible. I would rather do roast lamb for you, or roast beef if you prefer. 🤔 The decision will depend on your total agreement!

TOTAL
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Ok as for me, I would love Lamb, my Friend is from New Zealand and I decided to do a Roast Lamb and once I roasted a Leg of Lamb I was so spoiled with wanting Lamb over Beef Roast, so Susan, do you mind doing Roast Lamb?
    Ok one thing we do not want is Roast Stoat (ermine)

STOAT
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Stoats do not sound like a very good roast choice. My inlaws raise lamb but it is not my favorite. I wonder what the "stats" are for what percentage of people like lamb better than beef?

STATS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I have a special mari Adelaide for lamb roast that I love to use. It has changed the mind of many who were not too keen on lamb. Are you game to try it, Linda? My oven will fit a roast lamb AND a roast beef, so not to worry. I will just do both! We'll have leftovers for sandwiches that way. That way everyone will be happy and not in a state about not liking something 😀

STATE
  • 316Judith
    edited May 19
    Options
    Yum yum, I can hardly wait as I love both, I will make the Yorkshire puddings to go with our Roast and bring some extra yummy marinade for the Lamb so if you want you can dip the yummy juicy slices of Lamb in the marinade! I am sure you will make extra Beef gravy we can put all over the yummy mashed potatoes and Roast Beef. My goodness my mouth is watering just thinking about what we are going to eat. I can Taste all this yummy food

TASTE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes as I said I will bring Yorkshire Puddings for our Roast Beef and Marinade for our Lamb Roast. I sure can Taste these Roasts! I will Paste the Recipes on our Recipe Board for you try. Hope you enjoy!

PASTE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Thank you for the extras, Judith! What a feast we will have!

FEAST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I can bring a nice big salad to give us some healthy vegetables with the mashed potataoes and roasts. Maybe the marinaide for the lamb will help it to taste better. I can at "least" taste it before I make a decision.

LEAST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    With all the wonderful smells that will be coming from our imaginary stoves I wonder if it will attract others to want to come and eat with us. I hope we do not get so many we need to "lease" out a bigger room to be able to feed them all. Our immaginary beef and lamb roast will have to increase in size but that is pretty easy to do. We are good at this by now.

LEASE