Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,776 Member
    Options
    I am sure that the guilty parties will want to give God "flack" about what he decides but they will eventually bow their knees to his authority.

FLACK
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,628 Member
    Options
    I sure hope they slack off from doing harm, Judith. Animals are deserving of our best, not our worst. So let's have no more flack from the mean ones!

FLACK
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,491 Member
    Options
    Indeed I so agree with you both, in the end they will bow their knee to God so we won’t see anymore Flack from those men, they have caused enough hardship already! So with a Flick of the Hand they will stop their Flack and know God has the Final Word!

FLICK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    The Bible says wide is the gate to destruction and narrow the gate to eternal life. These bad men will have a lot of others "flock" around them moving away from God toward their punishment. I plan on going through the narrow gate away from those who do evil.

FLOCK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I want the narrow gate too. I was reading in Ezekial how there will be throngs joining Pharoah in the wrong place one day. It makes my heart hurt that they would miss out on the free gift of the Lord's salvation because they have hardened their hearts against Him, like a hard block of flint.

BLOCK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    It saddens my heart thinking about how many have hardened their hearts against the Free Gift of Salvation our Lord Jesus Christ provided for us, He has freely given and desires all to be saved not willing anyone to perish that He Gave Himself and Poured out His Life Blood so our Sins could be washed and cleansed away by the Precious Blood of Jesus! Just to thing people Block this free gift! 🙁 The Clock is ticking and time is running out. Oh the souls would come to Jesus!

CLOCK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Judith - you outdid yourself posting two times. LOL

Yes the clock is ticking until Jesus comes back again. I pray that people will become aware of the passage of time as the clock does it countdown at a "click" per second.

CLICK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    As those seconds click by, the time of Jesus' return draws nearer. We must all remember and live our lives in a way that provides people with evidence of our own salvation, and be willing to provide answers for questions seekers ask. What a privilege to tell others of Christ! I hope I never flick by an opportunity to give people that choice.

FLICK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Amen Linda and Susan. I feel the same as the Clock is fast forwarding with each Click going by and we know as Intype now many are passing away into a Christ less eternity, we have quite a responsibility to not let the opportunity Flick by without sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We need to remember the enemy of people’s Souls is Slick and is just waiting to pounce on every opportunity he gets when we don’t let our light shine.

SLICK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, we must not be slack about this, even though the enemy is slick and we often have to fight our own selves to overcome our own objections to sharing.

SLACK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I certainly do not want to slack off while there is still time. I have a "stack" of people on my prayer list that I can reach out to.

STACK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Susan no time to Slack off and even though the enemy is Slick God is Good and He has the Power over the enemy and yes Linda I join you with a Stack of Prayers over many loved ones who need to come to Jesus; so we will get some Tacks and post our requests to our Prayer Bulletin boards and keep praying!

TACKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Tacks are a good idea for the bulletin board. That way people know when they ask for prayers, we will not forget to pray for them. We will have their "backs" in prayer.

BACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Love these ideas. I have a little notebook that I keep my prayer list in. I always meant to set-up a prayer room in my closet at home, but a little notebook is more portable. I'll add some names to the bulletin board. We need all the prayer hacks we can find!

HACKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda I so agree we have the Backs of those we are praying for and Susan we sure need all the Prayer Hacks we can find! Which reminds me our Friend around the corner knows Mr Jacks who has his home open every Monday for Intercessory Prayer Meetings. I suggest we join him so we have more people’s backs in our community!

JACKS

• Healthyme7410
    Options
    I did not know about the prayer meetings. I will do my best to be there. I assume you will be there too. It "racks" my mind with mental pain to see so many lost.

RACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    We need to crack people's indifference. The best way is by prayer. Love it.

CRACK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I know Linda, it Racks my mind too. And yes we need to Crack peoples indifferences! There always seems to be a Creak in the way people think about the Gospel!

CREAK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Maybe we need to meet by the "creek" like Lydia did to have worship service. (I know it says river but creek fit the thread.)

CREEK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Maybe we need a revival meeting at the "creek" like Lydia had church along the river for those who need salvation

CREEK