Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,628 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed, Linda! You would not want to be slow if bulls were following you, unless they were like Ferdinand! I think we should put bells on all the bulls do we can hear them coming and they can't sneak up on us!

BELLS
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,776 Member
    Options
    How will be keep the bells on the bulls? Maybe we could tie "belts" around them and attach the bells to that. I do not want to get near their heads with their long horns to try to put on a collar to hold the bells.

BELTS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Me neither, Linda. Maybe there will be a stock yard nearby where we can herd them into a crush and that will make the belling easier and safer for us to do. Their pelts will be safer, too!

PELTS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,491 Member
    Options
    Oh my this story line has sure gone on quite the adventure! No we don’t want to get near those long horns of the Bulls, They could puncture a lung or ram their horns into our body as I am sure as soon as they had our Hands with those Bells around they neck they would not be too happy! How bout we buy a roll of felts material with weights on the ends and throw it over the back of the Bull? He moves the Bells Ring!

FELTS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    That is a great idea to use felts over their backs! Why did we not think of that before? Judith - it "melts" my heart to see the compassion you have for the bulls comfort and our safeety.

MELTS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Much kinder than belts and crushes, I agree. Let's use the felts for our bulls. Now no one will get welts on their pelts! Not even us!

WELTS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Linda and yes Susan that’s great that the Bulls don’t get Welts on their Pelts, so all good!

How bout we make Beef Stews for the young men for helping us out with feeding our Shooks. Hope they like Beef Stews! 😋

STEWS
  • Healthyme7410
    edited April 10
    Options
    I think beef stew whuld be good as long as we have tender beef. The bulls would be quite tough if we tried to use them. Make sure we have lots of water for them to drink too because they will "sweat" at lot with the exercise of ;utting the felt with the bells on the beef pelts without welts.

SWEAT
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    As long as our food is wheat free, I will be good with stew. We'll have to be careful how we thicken it is all. I have some gluten free flour for that.

WHEAT
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Gluten free flour is a good choice. I have some that is a mixture of several things. I can't remember what they are but the flour is "white". I know that this description is not very helpful is it?

WHITE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Well white might not be good but While we wait and decide what to do so we can be careful we thicken the stew that is Gluten free!

WHILE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Using white gf flour as a thickener will be fine. You don't need much and it makes a smooth paste when combined with a little water first. I won't whine any more!

WHINE
  • 316Judith
    edited April 12
    Options
    Aww Susan I never thought you were whining! You are a good sport!

Oh boy trying to find a word to replace Whine..😆 This makes my SHINS tremble…

SHINS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Interesting Judith that your shins tremble - my problem is my double "chins" tremble. I need to work on that area!

CHINS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Lol you two! Wherever there is a think for humour, you find it! I love it. ❤️

CHINK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    We have to find some humour in all of this, I am still Lol with my Shins Trembling.., and Linda your Chins Trembling “hehe” Lol! Well we will have to ask Hanks what he things about all this!

HANKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    This morning I was listening to the birds chirp and thought it sounded like a baby chick. I do not think we have any baby birds yet but it was fun to imagine. I do not think it would be pleasant to hear the "honks" of a goose baby. Maybe they do not sound so loud when they are little but the parents do.

HONKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Oh my they sure do, all I can hear is Honks Honks of their cries. Oh boy not fun. Ear plugs here I come as they sound more like GONKS

GONKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Well we have the cries of the Birds that sound like Honks and GONKS

Think they sound like clanging Bonks

BONKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Wow - honks, gonks and bonks are certainly noisy bird sounds. At least they can calm down during the night. As we sleep in our beds and the children in their "bunks" we have peace and quiet until morning when it all starts again.

BUNKS