Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,836 Member
    Options
    With forgetting things, some day I wonder where I get such strange dreams at night. I have heard that our brain "sorts" our thoughts and tries to make sense of it in our dreams. I must have a lot of weird thoughts from what my dreams say.

SORTS
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    Yes, dreams are ports for all sorts of wild and weird thoughts!

PORTS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Last night I do not remember any strange dreams so I must have had a more normal thought process during the day. I hope my brain will "store" good memories for another good dream night.

STORE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    It would be great to score a blissful night of sleep with good dreams.

SCORE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,578 Member
    Options
    Yes I so agree we need more nights of “good” dreams as we “store” good thoughts in our brain during the day for Good Dreams at night! Yes let’s “score” a blissful night of sleep with “good dreams” Yes we want the Main Cores of our Brain to tally up the good thoughts during the day for a good dream night!

CORES
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Another thing that might help me have good dreams is to read a book that is dry and uninteresting to the point it "bores" me so much I fall asleep. I do notice that if I watch TV with exciting content or a book that I do not want to put down, I will dream about what I have seen or read.

BORES
  • LosinSusin
    edited March 17
    Options
    How interesting, Linda! Even when my mind pores over something interesting, I seem to dream about different things than what I was thinking about.

PORES
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I tend to do the same as Linda, what I read that makes me smile and feel good I dream about, but I admit, I don’t dream as much as some do. Not good Grammar but I need the word so the “MORES” I read, watch about Happy things I Dream about Happy Things!

MORES
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I have been watching on Facebook a woman who shares her life on her farm where they breed championship horses. One of the "mares" had a baby that was almost 2 months early and has no knees or hocks yet because they have not developed yet. He can not stand much because he does not have support in his joints yet. I would love to have a dream about "mares" that I am seeing on her stories.

MARES
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    The poor little foal! Is it going to be alright, Linda? I hope it can develop normally and be able to stand and grow. That would be a good subject for dreams. Better than some of mine. A bad dream mires me in a fearful or glum mood till I shake it off.

MIRES
  • 316Judith
    Options
    It’s amazing some of the stories we read on FaceBook, hope the little guy does ok and thrives. And yes you would have good dreams about that sweet story Linda..

Yes Susan a bad dream mires us into a fearful mood. For me Bad dreams Tires me out!

TIRES
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I will keep you updated on the little foal as I hear. Yes inturruped sleep tires me out. Some times, if I wake up scared and I go back to sleep, I continue the dream. That is not fun so I try to stay awake for a little while to clear my brain. It allows my brain to take "rests".

RESTS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    It's good to have a nice Dress to wear when we wake up from difficult nights. I like to cheer myself up with my most favourite and comfortable one!

DRESS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I like that idea Susan, I think I will try it and see how that works. I will go thru my closet and pick out my most cheery dress I have. Sound like a good plan with following Susan’s lead of what she does! I will do this before bed as I Dread having a Bad Dream

DREAD
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I hope you all had wonderful dreams with your cheerful dresses. I don't remember having bad dreams but I was awake a lot with hip joint pain from eating "bread" yesterday. I never seem to learn my lesson on the relationship with bread and joint pain. Not all glutens bother me as much as bread does.

BREAD
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    That's interesting that bread causes pain for you, Linda. I am gluten free now as gluteñ causes gastric issues for me. I find sugar affects my hand arthritis in a negative way. Yesterday Lyn gave me some chewy jelly Lollies for travelling and I ate them. My hands are stiffer today. You would think I'd be ready to give up sugar too but it's in so many foods!

READY
  • 316Judith
    edited March 20
    Options
    I am so sorry Susan your hands are stiffer today with reacting to the Jelly Lollies that Lynn gave you for travelling, sugar and it substitutes are in almost every food you eat. For me I am not bothered by sugar but the Substitutes they put in Pop, a friend offered me a Ginger-ale that was diet as that’s all she drinks, I didn’t think anything of it, however, I sure do now, the pop had aspartame in it and I reacted, bad headache and nauseous big time. I sure take note now as it’s the last thing I need at this point. And Linda so sorry that Bread causes you joint pain. We sure need to be ready and on guard to avoid these products Gluten and sugar especially when we know it gives adverse affects on our bodies! please be careful so you don’t have anymore reactions. Stay Safe Dears

DEARS
  • 316Judith
    edited March 20
    Options
    Yes Dears having pain in our joints and different parts of the body send Sears that riddle the body with Pain that is so unbearable that it’s almost impossible to function!

SEARS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    When we eat or drink things that make us experience negative side effects, it can lead us all to shed "tears" of remorse.

TEARS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    That's right. We don't need to cause ourselves remorse and tears. Let's find some nice pears to eat instead of all that painful stuff.

PEARS