Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,600 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome, thank you Susan for offering to build the website! Yes Linda, we have seen many twists and turns and yes all Stems from wanting to help the lady get known…
    Yes I believe we can find people in our community to donate money for our website! We can overcome the “Twist” and Turns of this saga and find donors of our website. And I will donate the first $20.00 for our cause! Anyone else want to donate?

TWIST
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,838 Member
    Options
    Susan, I am impressed that you know so much about websites but it makes sense if you already developed one yourself. As for the money, I will look in my huge piggy bank to see how much I can contribute. This whole thing is really picking up "steam".

STEAM
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda with all the Twists and Turns it is picking up Steam, we will need TEAMS to keep up with gathering the Funds for our website Susan is building for us!

TEAMS
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,711 Member
    Options
    If we get teams together for raising website funds, I hope the money teems in quickly!

TEEMS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It "seems" to me that we could get the news out about our tea lady if we also put it on the radio and TV. What do you think?

SEEMS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Linda, sounds good to me, Radio and TV adds are a good way to advertise but it may be too pricey for us to afford. If it works out that we generate enough funds through our fund raising efforts we can look into getting more funds to help our Tea Lady. Let’s see how our Fund Raising goes and see if it MEETS our needs!

MEETS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Good idea, Linda and Judith. Maybe there is a community radio and TV channel who would advertise our friend's story for free. Then we wouldn't need any more funds. But fund raising itself would allow us to spread the word about our friend's business! Maybe we could ask a local butcher to donate some meats for raffles?

MEATS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Since we are having a raffle how about have a prize of "seats" on Colin's boat so people could take rides on the lake or go skiing.

SEATS
  • 316Judith
    edited February 24
    Options
    Excellent idea Linda, I like that idea. People would love to win seats on Colin’s boat for a nice ride. Yes having a raffle Beats trying to think of any other prizes to Win!

BEATS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    We need to cover all "bases" to make sure we have enought prizes so we can get enough money from the raffle.

BASES
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, that's what makes a raffle attractive - all the possible prizes! If the butcher donates a prize, maybe the grocer will as well. The tea lady herself could provide some tea prizes. We'll need buses to collect all the prizes at this rate!

BUSES
  • 316Judith
    edited February 26
    Options
    That’s right Susan, the rate we are going we will need Buses to pick up all our gifts! I can hardly wait to board the buses and pick up the gifts, yes, we Need to cover all BASES

BASES
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    The tea lady said she would give away some of her tea as prizes too. She will meet us at the bus station. We can identify her because she has a big truck that has the word "beast" written on the license plate. Her truck is huge so I understand the word on her license plate!

BEAST
  • 316Judith
    edited February 27
    Options
    Thanks Linda, having a Big truck with License Plate BEAST we surely won’t miss it! So BIG is Better than having LEAST

LEAST
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Our tea lady having a truck named Beast made me chuckle. Yes, a big truck would be the least of what she needs to deliver tea to all her stores and customers. Imagine us with a feast to serve at our fund-raiser. We might need to borrow the Beast to pick it up!

FEAST
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Having the beast available does take away our "fears" of not having enough room to transport our feast!

FEARS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, we don't want and tears of frustration! Having solutions to our problems makes it all a pleasant experience.

TEARS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    You all are such "dears" to be so helpful and wise in your suggestions. I am so glad things are going smoothly.

DEARS
  • LosinSusin
    edited February 29
    Options
    Me too, Linda. The gears of our project are turning smoothly!

GEARS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed the Gears are turning smoothly. We have seen Fears, Tears gone, as we are all Dears to be helpful! Yes we have learned a lot! And as we go into unknown territory we need to watch out for BEARS, Mr Green Jeans told me to be watchful and alert everyone else about the lurking dangers!

BEARS