Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,635 Member
    edited January 26
    Options
    Amen Linda, good idea, I love this Chorus, can hardly wait to gather with you and Susan and whoever comes to sing this Precious Chorus!
    Yes we will “Soare” above the Chorus as we lift up our voices in Song to the Lord

Soare
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,725 Member
    edited January 28
    Options
    I love the memories Judith, and Linda that Hymn is perfect. May it never erode from pur memories.

ERODE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,863 Member
    Options
    Yes that is a motivation for us to be "doers" of the word and not hearers only. The resurection story is the joyous celebration all Christians can celebrate with family and friends and those who do not know the story need to hear it.

DOERS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes indeed, Linda. That is our great commission, to be doers and tell the gospel story whenever we can. Not all roads lead to the Lord as some believe.

ROADS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I was reading in Matthew about the two roads this week. I do not want to go down the "broad" road for sure!

BROAD
  • 316Judith
    Options
    We have a Great responsibility to tell the Good News of Jesus to those in our community, We have Jesus in our hearts and lives and wherever we go and the Roads we travel on our journey we need to be ready and willing to plant those seeds of faith along the way, remember, one plants another waters and God our Father always gives the Increase! Let’s scour the Roads and win souls for the Kingdom!

SCOUR
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes let us do our best to spread the good news. God is very powerful and loving. In the Bible it says when Jesus died the "rocks" were split open. I do not know anyone who can do that but our powerful God.

ROCKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, and if we do not speak the very rocks will cry out! Even if someone mocks us, we must speak!

MOCKS
  • 316Judith
    edited January 29
    Options
    Yes Linda and Susan, we don't want to see the Rocks cry out and its ok if we get Mocked as speaking God's Word and Sharing the Plan of Salvation is more important and if we get Mocked for being God's Voice, then so be it! So I have a plan, lets go to the Docks, they are around the corner, lets set up shop, get Witness Tracts and pass them out and witness for Jesus, planting seeds and winning souls for Jesus! Amen!

DOCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Another things that will bring more people to our shop is to provide food. I will bring some bean and ham "hocks" soup to feed the needy.

HOCKS
  • LosinSusin
    edited January 31
    Options
    How wonderful to be on the docks to talk about Jesus and to provide ham hocks soup for the needy! We're sure to shock some into listening to the Lord's message!

SHOCK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Excellent idea, we feed the tummies and we feed the Souls!

We need to be mindful that we watch the time the Docks change before the Locks prevent us getting through the other side to present the Gospel and feed the people!

LOCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Let's check our watches to make sure we are on the same time as the schedule for the changing of the locks. We want to be sure no one "lacks" in spiritual or physical food as we spread the gospel.

LACKS

• 316Judith
    Options
    I agree Linda so we need to set the JACKS in place so we Jack up our time so nothing is Lacking!

JACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Jacks to make sure we don't have lacks in time so we don't miss the locks on the docks? What an interesting time we are having! And we'll be feeding souls physically and spiritually. Love it. ❤️ Shall we bake some cakes so we can feed people soup and desert?

CAKES
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Susan, I think Cakes would be wonderful to serve the people, a great idea! I have another idea, I was talking with our local Fisherman and he said about 2 miles into town there is a small city near Hope and there is a community that has 2 manmade Lakes and they are happy to have us all to go there and celebrate Canada Day and share the Gospel. We can bring our Fan Club and we get to serve food and plant seeds and win a harvest of souls for the kingdom. Sound like a great plan?

LAKES
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Being close to the lakes and not have to worry about the locks at the docks would be so much nicer environment. I give this though a thousand "likes" if it were possible.

Options
    Ooooh, yes, let's go to the lakes. I will add my likes to that idea. Thank you for finding that out for us, Judith. Do we need to ride on our bikes to get there?

BIKES
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    That would be great exercise to ride our bikes. If we go fast enough we could attach "kites" to our bikes and fly them behind us.

KITES
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Awesome idea Susan with riding bikes and Linda attaching Kites to our bikes, what fun we will have: with all that exercise we will work up a great appetite and will need a few Bites to eat at our local Fish and Chip Store by the Lake. According to Mr. Green he said they make the Best English style Fish and Chips! Good Plan?

BITES