Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,739 Member
    Options
    How good of Ricky and Jacky to make sure the laying of thr bricks across the crick is done as perfectly as possible! It is sounding More and more like we are having a bridge built. What will we name our bridge? I wonder if Wacky BrIdge suits?

WACKY
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,882 Member
    Options
    Jacky is a wonderful supervisor that will help Ricky do a good job. I had a friend in school that I loved to play a game that involved bouncing a ball and picking up "Jacks". I am smiling as I am writing this just thinking of the fun we had.

JACKS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,660 Member
    edited January 3
    Options
    Oh yes, you have brought back happy memories of playing Jacks not only at home but at school during recess and at friend’s homes. Sure a fun game to play I wonder who “LACKS” a game of Jacks to play? 😁

LACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I didn't lack for a game of jacks when I was a kid. We used to play marbles as well and I still have a little bag of the ones I won! I remember the boys used to think I used hacks to win their marbles illegally, but it was due to my youthful skill. Lol! I doubt I could win at marbles now with my stiff hands.

HACKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes, we were much more flexible when we were younger. Those of us with stiff "backs" find it hard to get down on the ground and getting back up.

BACKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    If my back is stiff and I still try to get down and back up it helps afterwards to put hot "packs" on my back to loosen the stiff muscles. Physical therapy did that for me when I was having hip pain before my surgery and it felt so good.

PACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes stiff backs, hips and hands like hot packs and sometimes cold packs too. We have dome good picks in packs with us in the caravan because both of us need them at different times. Everyone who is stiff should have a Peck of packs !

PICKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I so agree Linda and Susan, having a supply of Hot and Cold packs does really help and does limber up the joints to help us move better. I have both on hand which does make a difference and help.

Having a good supply of “picks” to choose from is a good idea, it LICKS the stiffness away quickly!

LICKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    With all the packs to help the stiffness, we will be doing high "kicks" soon because we are feeling so much better.

KICKS
  • LosinSusin
    edited January 7
    Options
    Yes, limbering up our stiff joints with all the hot and cold packs we have as picks will make a difference! Our treatment TICKS all the boxes for preparing us for high kicks!

TICKS
  • Healthyme7410
    edited January 6
    Options
    We need to be sure we are all on the same beat as there are so many now joining us. I have a metronome that can help if we listen to the ticks and "tocks" of it.

TOCKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    We can be sure everyone TACKS along together with a tick tocking metronome for sure. What a good idea.

TACKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed Linda and Susan, we have our BACKS covered with many joining us we will have strong limbering bodies and healthy joints!

BACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, I hope our joints will be like the young Bucks who frolic in the meadows!

BUCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    If we are frolicking like young bucks we need to hydrate. I will need to take several "sucks" on my water bottle straw as I run.

SUCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I really do not drink enough water but I do if I make an effort to remember to drink. Animals that really love water are "ducks". I must keep track of my water bottle so they do not steal it for the water in it.

DUCKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, good hydration will also help our joints, Linda. I agree, the Ducks are capable of finding their own water, so let's guard it from them. They would have a choice of several docks on the river to fly to.

DOCKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes that’s for sure, we will need to guard our water bottles so the Ducks don’t get our water.
    However it might be challenging as the Docks go thru the Locks watching how much water is let thru the Canal so the Boats can go thru with no trouble, but having said that our Ducks will be hindered in passing through to get their own water to swim and drink so we will need to be extra careful so the Ducks don’t steal our Water Bottles!

LOCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes I agree that we need to be extra careful expecially when they come in a "flock" to beg for water.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Aww, the poor flock of Ducks! I am feeling sorry for them not having water as the docks and locks seem to be hindering them. Maybe we should look for a big pan of water for them? Ee can them keep our water bottles clean but still give them a drink. I would not like to block the Ducks from getting water.

BLOCK