Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,899 Member
    Options
    The carts of my tarts would be pretty but back to the calories that we were avoiding from the cake the tarts also have a lot of calories. I think just looking at the tarts in my case would be the "smart" thing to do rather than devouring them as the gulls did the cake.

"SMART"
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's be smart and become Cart decorators with the tarts instead of eating them. I will bring my camera and we can take some pictures for the local newspaper. I am sure our activity w I uld count as a local event! We'll be stars!

STARS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Indeed I would love to see these Carts of Tarts, yum yum yummy 😋

And I took a Business course before Nursing as my dear Mom was a Medical Staff Secretary for 2 large hospitals back East where we lived before BC. I have done secretarial work but my first choice is Medical!

However thinking of all the consumption of Tarts I am thinking of all the “Music” we ladies will be playing) with all the “Gas” we will need to get rid of like all the FARTS we will have, dear me, sorry ladies couldn’t resist as I went through the alphabet and came to letter F and all I could think of was farts…..😂😆😳

“FARTS”
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    If we can not control our digestive system, the "staff" that was helping us bake the tarts might go home. We not not want to have to clean up all by ourselves. That would be very inconvenient!
  • 316Judith
    Options
    That sure would Linda, very inconvenient, so I guess we will need to use self control and eat the tarts in moderation so we are not letting off Gas all over the restaurant! We do not want to see the STAFF leave us alone. Let’s Stage a Plan to eat less tarts so we have plenty of help in cleaning up!

STAGE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Moderation is always the best thing to do. We want the area to smell pleasant. That is why I put up a no-smoking sign around our area. The only other smell that is worse than a "stoge" is a skunk in my opinion.

STOGE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    LOL! You girls! I would have to abstain from fruit tarts with gluten pastry anyway or the music would be thunderous! I would be on the hunt for a store with FODMAPS friendly food. No offence, Linda, but my food intolerances make me have to do that!

STORE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I understand about food intolerances and how they react to a body when eating the wrong types of food, yes it would be thunderous as you say, we sure would be making music, hehe 😜

Actually all around us would be Stormy!
    And we don’t need a STORM…

STORM
  • Healthyme7410
    edited December 2023
    Options
    My son is doing the FODMAPS diet and we are trying to do foods that he can eat for our holiday meals. It has limited us quite a lot from our usual foods but we are glad to do it so he can join in with us. When I have intestinal distress from food intolerances, my abdomin can get rather bloated and swollen. If someone looked at me they might think I was expecting the "stork" to visit soon. I assure you that my body is done with that at my age.

STORK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Now that the image of a stork in a storm has come to mind, I am struck by it! Here's a stock photo of a stork in a storm.

STOCK

mifb7guns0fv.jpg

• Healthyme7410
    Options
    Susan - How many stock pictures do you have in your "stack" of pictures?

STACK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    LOL Linda! I usually delete them after I Google one and use it. My stack of stock photos is therefore small. You know stock photos are images you can often use for free? They are taken by other people, bless them. My photos often don't hold a stick to stock photos.

STICK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    You gals are so SLICK in your comments and in creating such awesome words for our ongoing saga!

SLICK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Thanks Judith for the compliments! Susan in your stack of stock pictures do you have a "slice" of gluten free, sugarfree, calorie free cake we can celebrate with?

SLICE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    LOL! I was only able to find an almond cake one. We can pretend it is calorie free! I couldn't save the image so we'll just have to imagine it 🧀

I'll slide pieces down the table to you all.

SLIDE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yummy pretend calorie, gluten, soy free cake! As you slide the cake down to us be sure you do not "slite" the table. (Google helped wth this - it means to wear and tear for those who have not used this word before.)

SLITE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I'll be careful, Linda! To slite the table would be bad! I'll make sure my slice of yummy nothing cake (lol!) does no harm to us or the furniture!

SLICE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am so glad that the furniture is protected. With our pretend cake to protect our bodies from allergies and calories, I think we are "slier" than most people. (google says - slier means "cunning or wily:sly as a fox. stealthy, insidious, or secret.")

SLIER
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Oh my Mr Fox will have fun with this. And our Mr. Fox is as sly as they come. As Susan is sliding the cake down the table Our Fox will be sliding down faster and get his fill before we can even catch up to him. I love Almond cake, now you girls have made me hungry, and this is not pretend, it’s the here and now hungry! We will have to put out a FlIER and notify everyone that our Slier Mr. Fox is on the hunt for Susan’s Almond Cake!

FLIER
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, let's print those fliers up and get them out soon! We don't want sly Mr Fox to get all of our pretend almond cake since it is so good for us. We need to be slier than him.

Oh dear, the printing press for our flier job is so heavy it has broken through the tiled floor of the room it sits in. Does anyone know a good tiler?

TILER