Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,774 Member
    Options
    We don't want our Foxes with socks up to their hocks (or shorter) running on docks and feeling as though our laughter mocks them, that's for sure! But the socks we knit for them would help them running on rocks, so maybe they will forgive us our laughter. PS: I did look up the texture of a fox tongue and it is rough like fine sandpaper.

ROCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,926 Member
    Options
    Susan - thanks for letting us know about a fox's tongue. I am laughing this morning thinking about what the laundry would look like if we had to wash all the foxes socks and put them on "racks". There would be alot of little socks since they use 4 at a time.

RACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Lol Linda! The sight of all the fox socks on racks would make me laugh too. I wonder would a fox need a bag to carry all the socks? Do they make fox carry packs??

PACKS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,712 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed I’m with you Linda and will keep my laughter quiet, but admit it’s so hard not to Lol!

We don’t want our foxes to think we are mocking him or making fun of him. He may not be friendly anymore if he thought we were laughing at him! So let’s be really nice to him and buy a nice Coat for him to wear to cover his pretty LOCKS as he runs and leaps along the docks, the Coat will keep those Locks in place!

LOCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    With all the socks for protection of the rocks on the docks and a coat to cover his locks, I think the fox "lacks" nothing more than a fashion show for him to show off all of his finery.

LACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    If the fox in socks and a cost to cover his locks lacks a fashion dhow, we must not be SLACK. We can orgaise one!

SLACK
  • 316Judith
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Yes we need to organize the fashion show so our Fox can’t say he lacks a fashion show…

LACKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    He better appreciate the fashion show! Of all the foxes in the world, he "lucks"out to be the one picked by us to have the show.

LUCKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, it's incredible that our fox lucks out to have a fashion show! If everyone mucks in, we'll get this show on the road.

MUCKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    You girls have made me chuckle again! 🤭 Our little Fox is becoming famous. But before our little Fox goes to the Theatre to prepare for the Fashion Show I think he should TUCKS himself into bed for a good rest before he parades himself down the aisle showing off his new Duds. It should be fun watching our Foxes Fashion Show!

TUCKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    As our wise fox tucks himself into bed so he won't have bags under his eyes when he struts on the cake walk for the fashion show, I wonder if he is dreaming of the bucks he could make as a super model?

BUCKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Hehe Susan 😂, never thought of that but knowing our clever Fox he probably will be dreaming how he is going to look his best and wear his cool Duds to make the most impression at the Show that he will likely make the most Bucks to take away with him! Smart Fox! I am sure his Bucks will be heavier than our Hockey Pucks we see on the ice rinks of our Hockey Players!

PUCKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Hockey pucks! I have not thought about them in years. There are few in Australia who try ice hockey. Sports picks are usually Aussie Rules football, basketball and swimming.

PICKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    My, my our fox is getting all gorgeous with beauty sleep and fancy duds. He might even do some dance "kicks" with his feet with his wonderful socks.

KICKS

• 316Judith
    Options
    Hehe Linda our Fox is sure getting around! He is one smart fella, and a handsome dude he is! So with all that dancing he might have to do a lot of work as he licks the sores off his poor little itty bitty feet!

LICKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Licking would also be a grooming thing for our gorgeous fox's locks.

LOCKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed with you having your sweet pups and me with my Kitty, they sure groom themselves with a lot of licking their pretty fur! It’s great our Fox takes the time to groom himself making his Locks look so beautiful so our Fox is as handsome as ever! Watching our Fox travelling a long our roads we see how limber he is and strong too to climb over the ROCKS and not get his cute little paws hurt!

ROCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I wonder why the fox is walking over the rocks in his cute socks? Mayve he is getting his wife and telling her to put on a fancy "frock" so she can join the fashing show too.

FROCK
  • LosinSusin
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Oh I would love to see our fox's wife in a cute frock! I wonder if it will be made of flock?

FLOCK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    If the box fox is gorgeous with his locks flowing in the wind, I am iimagine that his wife is even more good looking. She probably has longer hair on her head that she can "flick" back and forth showing off her golden hightlights.

FLICK