Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,712 Member
    Options
    Yes so true, indeed I’d love to see Linda doing her paces, none of us would be able to keep up to her!

And as we watch Linda practicing her high jumps and going thru her paces we can sit under the canopy with our new Capes around our shoulders to keep the chill off our backs!

CAPES
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    This is so exciting! Watching airborne reindeer races and Linda jumping through her paces with our new capes around our shoulders…will wonders never cease?!?! :o

CEASE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,926 Member
    Options
    I am getting tired just imagining that I am leaping through the air. Maybe it is the new vitamins that I am taking that gives me energy to jump and leap so far. It has given me a new "lease" on life.

LEASE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,774 Member
    Options
    No, JC, wonders will never cease in this amazing thread! Glad your new vitamins are giving you a new lease on life, Linda. I love my new cape, Judith. It is the colour of the Bass Strait sea.

Goodness, I might need a little sleep after all this entertainment and activity!

SLEEP
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes JC and Susan, this thread is amazing, keeps us on our toes as we watch Linda as she has the energy to jump and leap going through her paces, yes I can see Linda does have a new lease on life! And yes Susan with all this activity we all can leap to our beds for that needed LEAPS to our Bedrooms for a comfy nights sleep!

LEAPS
  • JC_Willow
    Options

Speaking of a new lease on life, while in a deep sleep, I had a dream that I was floating in the Bass Strait Sea and the colors from my cape turned my hair turquoise! In leaps and bounds I hurried to the mirror relieved to see that my hair and scalp looked perfectly normal!

SCALP
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    What a strange dream to have. At the funeral there were two people who had unnaturallu colored hair. There was someone with pink and one with blue. You would have had company if you were with me. I am glad that when you looked at your hair in the mirror that it was all in "place" and was normal.

PLACE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Wait, we're taking leaps to our beds to dream that our hair and scalp has changed colour only to wake up with every hair in place? Unbelievable! I wish my hair really did that. Even if I slept on a plane sitting up it would still be messed up!

PLANE
  • JC_Willow
    edited November 2023
    Options
    It was cold at my place last night so I slept with a hat on my head. A low flying plane woke me up and I saw an alien coming towards me. He liked my wild looking hair and wants to know if I have friends for the multidimensional universe hair show!

ALIEN

I posted a similar sentence earlier this afternoon and it is gone so I wrote another....this happened a few days ago too. Maybe I posted it in the wrong place!😳
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes - I agree it is hard to keep my hair in place expecially if I am sleeping. I am not like a "plant" that is very still when sitting in it's pot. I turn over a lot during the night.

PLANT
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes I wake in the morning and my hair is sure a mess, I think we girls will have to come up with some plans to find a way to keep our curly locks in place. Any suggestions gals? Will look forward to see what PLANS you come up with!

PLANS
  • JC_Willow
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Did anyone see my post yesterday regarding our invitation to the multidimensional universe hair show from the friendly alien? (he saw my bed head).
    You ask about our plans, Judith? The alien invited us to his hair salon where the wildest hair wins!

SALON
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, I saw the alien invitation to the multidimensional universe hair show, JC. How great that a salon will host the competition as hairstylists have lots of skill in judging hair styles. I have plans to enter my own wild hair and not try to tame it just yet Judith. Mine looks like a dragon's talon styled it!

TALON
  • JC_Willow
    Options
    LOL A dragon’s talon, now that is a creative image the alien salon will love! Keep in mind, the wild hair winner will march in the parade so you might need to get your baton ready, no doubt you will be the leader!!

BATON
  • LosinSusin
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Oh, do I have to twirl the baton, JC? I better get some practice in! I always wanted to be a cheerleader in high school but alas, it never happened, so my baton twirling always happened in private in my back yard! Lol! I think I need breakfast before the competition. How about some bacon and eggs? Shall I cook enough for everyone?

BACON
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yum Susan - I will take a double serving. That is one of the foods we really like to eaat when we go to our "cabin" in the mountains. Please be careful not to splash some grease on your hair. It might slick it down and not look as wild as you want.

CABIN
  • Healthyme7410
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Yum Susan - I will take a double serving. This is one of the foods we really like to eat when we go to our "cabin" in the mountains. Please be careful not to splash some grease on your hair. It might slick it down and not look as wild as you want.

CABIN
  • 316Judith
    Options
    I’m with you Linda, I love Bacon and the first time I can eat normal I will take a Triple portion of Bacon Susan is making! Yum yum 😋😋😋

It sure would be nice to join you Linda at the Cabin! However I wonder if there will be any CRABY Crabs nearby to steal our Bacon?

CRABY
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Judith, if there are craby crabs at the cabin where I am cooking bacon I will just serve it on the big, high table where we can all climb up and sit in safety! The craby crabs can't climb so all should be good, at least till we try to get down. I'll be extra special not to get bacon grease in my wild hair, JC. That would be CRAZY ! Lol!

CRAZY
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed Susan I love the idea of having a high table away from those CRABY claws, we will be safe for sure, and just the thoughts of a yummy Bacon and Cheese sandwich, yummy! 😋 but please don’t get any grease on your hair as our Crazy Crab might be using his claws to grab the drips of grease from your hair, now that would not be cool to have a Racey Crab 🦀 trying to climb up your leg to get to your hair and eat the grease off from your lovely hair. No siree not cool!

RACEY