Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    I am so glad the party was purty snd pirty and no cards got dirty! I al.ost want to write a DITTY about our experiences together, but am not clever enough!

DITTY
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,350 Member
    Susan, I believe you are clever enough to write a good ditty! It is easier to write when you are alone with no distractions....except for a quiet kitty on your lap who just wants to sleep.

KITTY
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    I do not have a sweet kitty who sits on my lap. Unfortunately when I am in Denver I have am outrageously energetic dog who is part "pitty" (pit bull) who loves to keep things in an uproar at all times.

PITTY
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Oh dear me, having a (pit bull) keeping things in an uproar is not a quiet relaxing time to write a ditty! Maybe we could write a ditty while listening to the neighbours kids playing “patty” cake!

PATTY
  • LosinSusin
    Listening to the children play patty cake would be far more relaxing than having a pitty in your lap! That would not ne a PETTY distraction!

PETTY
  • JC_Willow
    If I tried to write a ditty with a pitty dog in an uproar on my lap, even the sound of patty cake would not help. Not a petty distraction for sure because my paper would be empty at days end!

EMPTY
  • Healthyme7410
    Please stop all the petty distractions - my empty page is even distracting my empty head! If I did not have this huge dog on my lap, I would follow through with the voices in my head trying to "tempt" me to go get a treat. Maybe having the dog in my lap is a good thing after all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TEMPT
  • LosinSusin
    It would tempt me too, to have a snack, if I had a pitty on my lap while I was trying to write a ditty and all I had to show for my efforts was an empty page! The tempo of life sometimes throws challenges!

TEMPO
  • JC_Willow
    edited October 2023
    If a snack seems to tempt all of us, maybe we should just change the tempo and take a ride on a moped. Every hotel guest has one as a free perk.

MOPED
  • 316Judith
    Yes Linda and Susan my head is a whirling like a whirlybird-gig in my garden, and trying to write a ditty while head a spinning would indeed bring an empty page. Indeed, I sure would be tempted to have many treats had it not been suggested by JC to go for a ride on the free Moped offered at our Hotel. I like that idea. Thanks JC!

Our Hotel offers a great perk with having a different Model to choose from so we can have fast and furious or calm and a slow pace rides.

MODEL
  • Healthyme7410
    I choose to go the calm and slow pace on our moped. I donot see many older people riding them so maybe we could start a new trend. Watching this old "madel" riding would give them a laugh or a look of amazement. Either way we would get attention.

MADEL
  • JC_Willow
    edited October 2023
    The moped model with the side car might be fun to use! Pretty sure no one will laugh at an old madel with a GLEAM in her eye as she flies past the onlookers!

GLEAM
  • Healthyme7410
    The side car sound like a great idea. There would be no problem with keeping our balance as we laughed and smilled with a gleam in our eyes watching the crowds amazement. Do the side cars come in extra large size? After eating all the birthday cake, ice cream, tarts, and other fruit desserts, I may have gained weight from all these "meals".

MEALS
  • 316Judith
    Linda and JC you have made me LOL 😂 I can almost see is riding those side cars wizzing by the crowds as they look at us in amazement! Yup, too funny! And I agree Linda, hope these side cars come in a larger model as with all the Meals of sweets cakes etc we likely will pack on the pounds! 😆 and on that note we might have to strengthen the SEAMS on our Pants so we don’t burst them as we go around the corners!

SEAMS
  • LosinSusin
    Oh, I would definitely be bursting seams on my pants after all those meals as we madels sedately hurtle around corners in our chosen model of moped! What a nice hotel it SEEMS.

SEEMS
  • JC_Willow
    With visions of all those meals and splitting our seams...we should always carry duct tape! It seems that "sedately hurdle” is a great oxymoron with funny MEMES of us whirling about town! :D

MEMES
  • Healthyme7410
    That meme would be really funny to see but it could be embarrassing. Some mene's can exaggerate the action. I wonder how "mimes" would act out our whirling about town?
  • LosinSusin
    The best meme for mime is Charlie Chaplin. Maybe we can advettise for someone who hss Mimed before to hire them for our fun!

MIMED
  • 316Judith
    Yes a great idea, having someone to mime just like Charlie Chapman is a brilliant idea. I happen to know an older gentleman who mimes and would do a great job. He just happens to be here in the area so if we Timed it right we could hire him before he leaves for home.

TIMED
  • JC_Willow
    edited October 2023
    Wonderful idea, Judith to call your gentleman friend who mimed a show in your area. I hope we timed it right. Maybe one of the mimes could be of a woman trying to put on a tight pair of DENIM jeans!

DENIM