Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Well gals if you want to know the truth I join you JC and Linda that I am pretty rusty too, I would have to take a refresher course for sure! You have me curious Linda, Burgundy stripe on your cap??? Can you define please?? Thank you…Even my name plate and nurses watch is dusty I think! Chuckle 🤭

Guess we could say our caps are Musty

MUSTY
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,350 Member
    The rusty, dusty, musty caps could be the chorus of a song that Susan could strum on her ukulele! :D

STRUM
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,588 Member
    musty
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Judith - I don't know if it is only true in the States but at every hospital I worked at, the RN's would have a black horizontal stripe near the top of their caps while the LPN's had had a horizontal pastel color stripe on their caps. Students had two diagonal stripes on the right side of their caps so the patients could tell us apart. All of us were required to wear white uniforms. My school for some reason decided because our school colors were burgundy and gold, to have a burgundy stripe on our caps. We also had a large pleat in the middle of the cap. Some patients were not sure that we were really RN's because we did not have the usual black stripe.

I am afraid with our dusty, musty caps, it would look strange for us to walk with a "strut" as Susan strummed a song. My gait is a pretty slow pace these days.

STRUT
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    I am sure all you rusty dusty nurses could still provide compassion and care where needed! Funny, I am thinking about how dusty my house could get while we are away. Dusty and musty!

MUSTY
  • 316Judith
    Dear me as I remember when I was away for just a week but you are going for a long time Susan oh my, Inwish Incould go over and Dust your house while you are away… Bybthe time I’d get to your place I’d be Rusty in my cleaning skills!

RUSTY
  • JC_Willow
    With all the dusty, musty, rusty stories my nose is about to burst from all the allergens! :o

BURST
  • 316Judith
    I’m with you JC as I too think my nose is ready to burst! Don’t want to think about all those allergens around. We are going to be extra careful! And if we don’t our ears will all be abuzz as we think of dusty musty rusty stores and our noses burst will cause our ears to abuzz with all these stories!

ABUZZ
  • JC_Willow
    Burst noses and ears abuzz, oh my! I am hoping we can find a zumba class nearby! The exercise might help clear our heads!

ZUMBA
  • 316Judith
    Indeed, never tried out a Zumba class before. But there is always a First for Everything, might be kinda fun though! So we can Zumba Rumba around the Dance Floor, we should have fun!

RUMBA
  • JC_Willow
    Judith you have a fun loving Spirit with an eagerness to try new things! The Rumba dance looks very difficult so I think I might sit that one out and see if I can find a crumb or two from that delicious fruit tart!

CRUMB
  • LosinSusin
    A crumb of tart won't feed me! Hear the CRUMP as I jump for the last piece of tart, a move I learned in Rumba class. I will share it with you all, both the move and the tart!

CRUMP
  • Healthyme7410
    I am afraid that if I tried to dance the rumba and did a crump for a chance of a crumb I would look like a "frump" - unlike my beautiful nurse friend on this thread who is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. I will let you guess who it is?????

FRUMP
  • 316Judith
    Linda, you sure made me Lol! Love your word “frump” and your word Susan, “crump” So how bout we trump up the action and just learn a couple board games instead, a little more calmer!

TRUMP
  • Healthyme7410
    I hope we do not need to "tramp" through a lot of weeds to get to the house. I will be carrying JC's birthday cake. Happy birthday 🎉🎂 to you!

TRAMP
  • JC_Willow
    This series of words made me giggle!! :D First the crump then the frump and who can trump the tramp!! It feels like an online surprise party!! Thank-You for the birthday cake! You all bless me! :)<3

PARTY
  • LosinSusin
    Happy birthday, JC! May your day be so, so special, just like you!

mwp1etf3mwa4.jpg
  • LosinSusin
    Let the purty party begin!

PURTY
  • 316Judith
    Hehe, Linda, you made me laugh out loud Lol! About Tramp through the weeds, and Susan, yes let the “Purty” begin…Let’s PURTY yes it’s Birthday Time for JC, Happy Happy Birthday JC!

Love the Birthday card you made JC Susan…The Card is “PIRTY”

PIRTY
  • JC_Willow
    Thank-You for the beautiful birthday card, Susan...it is so purty, I keep looking at it and thinking of your pirty little hands putting it together. I am glad it is on my screen so there is no chance of it getting dirty from all the party happenings! Judith, thank you for your special wishes too! Linda, thanks for getting my online party started...you all continue to bless me!! <3

DIRTY