Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    I prefer to use less salt bacause it makes me have more weight gain from water retention. If I am in a hurry and choose to get fast food, my "hasty" choice can have lots of salt. Cooking at home is much better for me.

HASTY
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,350 Member
    I also enjoy eating tasty food so if hasty is just another word for "fast food" then I will wait and eat a fancy dinner on the yacht...I hope you will all join me! :)

YACHT
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    I do like chicken to be tasty and salty. I like using herbs when cooking chicken so I wash them so they won't be silty and gritty.

SILTY
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    I agree with you all and all I can think about is eating Salty Tasty Chicken. I know it isn’t good for me but my mouth is watering for salty food! I know I am being hasty but eating salty food on a yacht sounds really good!

SALTY
  • Healthyme7410
    I would love to go on the yacht as long as it is big enough so it does not pitch too much in the waves. I may need to have some smelling "salts" near for someone to give to me if I faint from seasickness.

SALTS
  • JC_Willow
    The yacht kitchen has well trained staff and they will surely wash off the silty debris before the talented chef makes his salty sauce. The smelling salts for seasickness might give you a blast from the past if you start to hallucinate!

BLAST
  • LosinSusin
    Lol Judith! I would have no blast from the past to remember! Wait - I was delirious from a fever as a child. I saw brown fish swimming across a wall. Yes, I can remember that. Let's hope none of need smelling salts! I remembered my sea sickness tablets. I hope no one blames me for needing them.

BLAMES
  • Healthyme7410
    Susan - no one will blame you for something you can not control. I can get seasick on a mery-go-round when we are on the land. When a wave "slams" against the side of the ship, I want to hang on tight.

SLAMS
  • JC_Willow
    Susan I agree w Linda, no one blames you for taking something to help seasickness but if you start seeing brown fish on the walls when a wave slams against the boat you might want to check the cabin for any wayward seals!

SEALS
  • LosinSusin
    Lol! How did you know Australia has Seals in these parts, JC? Though hallucinatory ones on the ship would have been frightening as well as amusing and caused me to have PEALS of laughter!

PEALS
  • Healthyme7410
    What a delightful sound of peals of laughter. It makes me want to laugh also. This is a "pearl" of imagination that I want to keep.

PEARL
  • LosinSusin
    Pearls of wisdom, pearls of imagination, pearls lustrous on a string, all are things of beauty. Lovely pearls of memory are the best kind! Though pearls of wisdom are the most amazing. King Solomon leapt to that conclusion when offered a choice.

LEAPT
  • 316Judith
    Yes I can see that King Solomon would of Leapt to that conclusion and he also LEAPS to the next adventure! So let’s LEAPS along with King Solomon, who knows where we will land?

LEAPS
  • JC_Willow
    The eleven pied pipers leapt over the candlesticks to see who could get to the pearl necklace first. Susan’s peals of laughter filled the room as she watched the race. Suddenly Linda who leaps very high, wins the necklace and runs to Judith, to give it to her as a gift. The clasp is locked and looks lovely on Judith, everyone agrees, even the pipers!

CLASP
  • Healthyme7410
    The pearls makes Judith look like a queen. She is so elegant. I am just glad that as I leaped very high I was able to grab the necklace and not go "splat" against the wall in the meantime.

SPLAT
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Linda for the lovely gift of Pearls, I love Pearls, my favourite, how did you know? And I agree I’m so glad Linda you leaped very high and grab the necklace to give to me and not go Splat against the wall. That would of been such a tragedy seeing Linda get hurt! And I wouldn’t want to see the security camera’s have any reruns of the Plays of the Splat!

PLAYS
  • LosinSusin
    Oh my, no, we would not want plays of a splat for poor Linda! How lovely that you leapt so high to catch the pearl necklace to clasp around Judith's queenly neck, Linda! Everyone prays there will be more lovely things happening in our story!

PRAYS
  • JC_Willow
    Surprise! Linda is an Olympic jumper and did not even come close to being splat on the wall, she is just a bit modest. We can watch the recorded plays together for a fun time. Judith does have a queenly neck and is the perfect recipient of the pearl necklace because she has Royalty in her ancestry. Susan is right, if everyone prays, we will surely find the forest to be less scary at night.

SCARY
  • Healthyme7410
    Let's pray for a quiet night with no scary sounds in the dark. I do know the reindeer do have "races" at night to see how long they can stay airborne in a contest to be one of Santa's reindeer. I don't think that they will be that noisy expecially if we are expecting that they are in competition this week and recognize the sounds.
  • LosinSusin
    Oh I love learning about wildlife. Reindeer races to practice staying airborn would be a hoot to see! (I m dying of laughter here!!) I wonder if Santa will come choose a recruit in person? I would want to see thst as well! Oh. Linda, you are indeed modest about your jumping abilities. Putting you through your PACES as an athelete would also be something I would love to see.

PACES