Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,926 Member
    Options
    My brain is exploding with the thoughts of the racy crab eating grease off of Susan's wild hair. I am trying to have "grace" on the poor hungry crab but this is ridiculous!

GRACE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,774 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't like that at all, Judith! A racey craby crab running up my leg would not be pleasant! I will keep my legs off the floor and sit on the table. I'll keep the grease off my hair with a turban. Then I won't have to brace for a craby crab attack!

BRACE
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    We will need to "trace" the movement of the crab on the floor as well as watch to make sure Susan does not fall off the table where she is sitting to get away from the crab.

TRACE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,718 Member
    Options
    Yes for sure we need to trace our steps and make sure the Crab is not watching for Susan. We might be heading for the RACES trying to get away from the nasty Crab!

RACES
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I think we can run faster than a crab but this is a special one so maybe I am not right. Maybe we need get some "carts" for us to ride on so we can go faster.

CARTS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    You made me chuckle 🤭 Linda just picturing us trying to out run Mr Crab, I do like the idea of renting Carts so we can preserve our energy and not have any leg or ankle injuries trying to outrun a Crab. I will see if Mr. Green Jeans can provide enough Carts for us all. Will keep you in the loop once I know what he said! Thinking about the Carts I sure hope the Carts have an easy Ignition button so the Carts are easy to START.

START
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    By all means, let's get away from that racing, craby crab! I hope we can borrow those carts and that they are no trouble to start. I think that is a smart move.

SMART
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    The carts are electric powered so we will not make any negative "marks" on the environment.

MARKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    That’s great Linda we will have environment friendly Carts that won’t leave Marks! Yay for us! So let us go and rent these Carts and set out to explore all the Parks in our community!

PARKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oooh, I love exploring parks and having a cart to do it with is going to make it sweeter. I'll bring my camera so we'll have photos to remember our trip. If a fox barks, I'll be ready to take its picture.

BARKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Foxes are so pretty. When I was working I would see a red fox that would run accross the road occassionally in the rural areas as I was driving in the early morning. The road "backs" up to a forested area where she probably had her den.

BACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Foxes were introduced here and you do occasionally see one. I remember one who ran across the road in front of me but stopped on the bank of gravel on the side of the road to stare boldly back at me as I drove by. We locked eyes. It's an image burned into my memory. That road was in an isolated area of the Outback and I was working then too! Some people make pets out of foxes. Do you know any hacks for taming them?

HACKS
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,535 Member
    Options
    backs
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    The foxes around here are so wild I do not think they can be tamed. They would be cute if I had some hacks to use to tame them though. I am one that "lacks" any help for you if you are looking for a hack.

LACKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    My own knowledge of foxes lacks hacks about taming them, but I seem to remember if you can get a newly weaned kitten, you have a chance of taming it. I think Google backs me up on that. Lol! Hmm. I just checked. You can befriend adult foxes!!! I wonder how it feels if a fox licks you? Is thrir tongue rough or smooth?

LICKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I would think that a fox tongue would be rough like a cat but I have never had a fox lick me. Interesting that adult ones can be tamed. I do know that their "locks" of hair look very soft and wavy. I have a lot of red heads in my family so if we befriended a fox he/she would fit right in with my families hair color.

LOCKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Oh Linda too funny about the fox fitting in with all the red heads in your family.

Maybe we can make our foxes cute in winter by knitting socks for their little feet. They would keep warm too

SOCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Those socks for the fox would be pretty easy to make since they would be so small. How long would we make them - up to their "hocks"?

HOCKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Well, we want our Foxes to be warm so yes Linda, good idea with making the socks up to their Hocks.

However if they have socks up to their Hocks it might be hard to run along the Docks making his way to the Park. So maybe knit the socks so they just cover his feet so it’s not binding over his legs!

DOCKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    The fox with the socks running on the docks would be quite funny to see. I will keep my laughter quiet because he may become angry is he thinks my laughter "mocks" him when he really thinks he looks really cool.

MOCKS