Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Me trying to get into a tight pair of demim jeans would include some noise - groaning, moaning, sighing, etc. All the gold that came from the "mines" for a month would not entice me to try on those jeans in public. I like sweat pants.

MINES
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    Lol! As long as those denim jeans don't split! I guess it won't matter if they do as the Mime will get more laughs that way! Glad you have a friend to ask to be our Mime, Judith. What good times we will have! It's as though we MINED for happiness and found the mother lode!

MINED

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Haha Way Too Funny, a women who mimed putting on a pair of tight denim jeans, the picture in my head just makes me LOL 😂 my friend can come but he asked if we can save our DIMES as he collects coins and wants to add to his dimes collection! So let’s gather up our Dimes so he can home with bags full! Can you gals help?

DIMES
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith I do have some extra dimes for your friend. What I need right now is a nice cool glass of water. I have been laughing and talking so much my mouth is dry. Does anyone have any "limes" to put in my water for a little flavor?

LIMES
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,350 Member
    "At the mines we mined for happiness and found the mother lode"...what beautiful imagery, Susan! Judith, I am also happy to contribute my dimes to your friend. Linda, I saw a full bushel of limes in the cold room yesterday! They are preparing for the key lime pie festival where they will be showing films throughout the day!
    FILMS
  • Healthyme7410
    Here we go again with high calorie food around us like key lime pie. If I indulge, I will need to walk several "miles" for the exercise to offset the calories. (It will be worth it because I love virtual key lime pie.)

MILES
  • 316Judith
    edited November 2023
    Yay, films to watch while we have our fill of Key Lime Pies and of course plenty of water with sliced limes for Linda’s dry mouth! Thanks everyone for donating your Dimes for our Friend. He will be so happy to receive them!

Yes I hear you Linda about walking Miles to work off the calories we consume from those scrumptious Key Lime Pies! 😋 However by the sound of the Piles of Limes in the Cold Storage room I have a feeling we will be eating PILES of Lime Pies!

PILES
  • LosinSusin
    Now piles of key lime pies sounds too good to be true. Let me at 'em. Lol! I wish I could help with dimes and limes but Australia has no dimes and my limes are back home, trying to grow on my potted tree. Glad we can walk virtual miles to walk off all our virtual eating. It makes me

SMILE 😁
  • JC_Willow
    How many miles must we walk if we are eating piles of virtual food? Maybe you will smile if you see how many items are on my plate! My plate will make yours look sparse!
    ITEMS
  • Healthyme7410
    You do have a full plate of items! If you have any leftovers, I am sure the sea gulls would be glad to eat them for you. I don't think they will eat any "stems" though. They are picky about chewy foods.

STEMS
  • LosinSusin
    Smiles for piles of items on all pur plates, and we can thrie the stens away or keep them for the chickens or compost heap. Though that coould get

MESSY.
  • 316Judith
    Yes I agree Susan it would get messy. So then we would have fussy mussy chickens on our hands, that’s the last thing we would need!

MUSSY
  • JC_Willow
    edited November 2023
    I will gather the stems that are making the kitchen look messy for my compost pile but the mussy chickens will need a bath in sudsy water!
    SUDSY
  • Healthyme7410
    I do not want to be the one who gives the chickens the sudsy bath! In my experience they are very "fussy" about water baths. Their feathers get waterlogged so they prefer to take dust baths.

FUSSY
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, and chickens get FUSTY when wet, too!

FUSTY
  • 316Judith
    Yes that’s for sure chickens are rascals they would rather stay Dusty than having a sudsy bath…

DUSTY
  • Healthyme7410
    Anytime a chicken gets outside and the ground is dry, they love to take dust baths. They are not happy when they are "styed" in the chicken coop.

STYED
  • LosinSusin
    I wouldn't like to be styed or to have dust baths either! That would not be my STYLE at all. Lucky I'm not a chicken.

STYLE
  • JC_Willow
    edited November 2023
    I learn new things all the time from this group! I have heard of a pig sty but not chickens that are styed, that’s interesting! Speaking of style, do you all like salty chicken or plain?

SALTY
  • 316Judith
    Yes JC we do learn heaps of things as we travel our story line which gets more interesting by the minute! You asked about how I liked my chicken? I like mine with plenty of Spices and salty. Yum Yum! Yes indeed makes our Chicken TASTY

TASTY