Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,506 Member
    Some days my mind dries up trying to think of words too. Maybe you are hungry and should make yourself some "fries" for nourishment.

FRIES
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,562 Member
    Thank you Susan, I try but words “Rised” That Linda writes and your word Susan with “Dries” I have to think extra hard now! 😁 ok “Tries” I Did
    I know, not the greatest! Oh my, if my English Communication Professor read what I just typed; I sure would be in BIG trouble! 😄
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,378 Member
    edited July 21
    Lol Judith! I am enjoying your tries. Linda's fries will help us all! There are no cries of complaint from me. 😄

CRIES
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Susan, ok the Cires is secure, other words, the site is secure from Mr Green Jeans scaring the Great Dane into hiding as we all are. So no worries the Cires is all secure, we are safe😀

CIRES
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith - It is comforting to be safe from the lion but I am still concerned about the "fires" that are surrounding you and Marilyn. We are getting smoke in our skies today from them.

FIRES
  • LosinSusin
    Thr fires must be spread across quite an area. I too hope you snd Marilyn are OK, Judith. Not good for you to be breathing smoke either, Linda. Firey days are days to be vigilant.

FIREY
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Ladies for your kind thoughts. We sure don’t want firey days.
  • LosinSusin
    During the wet season here, the ground gets all mirey.

MIREY
  • Healthyme7410
    Walking in mirey ground makes my feet "tirey". (Best I could do)

TIREY
  • 316Judith
    Yes I agree, my feet would be tirey. Yes Tired feet doesn’t get us too far!

TIRED
  • 316Judith
    edited July 24
    Yes Tired Feet is not great nor is it great to be Mired down! 😆

MIRED
  • Healthyme7410
    I think we should wait to let our feel rest and the ground get "dried" our before we take any more walking trips.

DRIED
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, I tried walking through the mud one time. It had clay in it and it stuck to the bottoms of my shoes. I wound up being taller each step that I took! Lol!

TRIED
  • Healthyme7410
    That is funny Susan! I "cried" with laughter as I read it.

CRIED

• LosinSusin
    Yes, you had to laugh! No need for pride in mud like that! I certainly wore old shoes that day! Boots would have been better. 😂

PRIDE

• Healthyme7410
    Mud would not be appropriate for a "bride" to walk on when she gets married. I wonder what the wedding dresses look like when the bride walks on a sandy beach which is common lately.

BRIDE

• LosinSusin
    edited July 26
    A Vride would need a shorter dress if it was supposed to stay clean on a beach. My niece got married on a beach in a lo g dress and bare feet! She still looked beautiful. Love must have tided her over.

TIDED

(Sorry but I changed two letters).
  • 316Judith
    Yes indeed Love Must of Tidied her over. I had a friend at Church who went to Hawaii to get married. Beautiful white long flowing gown, yes, on sand. Was thinking same thing Linda wondering if the dress got dirty. Not sure what her gown looked like but I guess, as you said Susan, Love Tided her over. Maybe to keep dress clean the Bride could pin her dress on the Sides of the Dress?

SIDES

• LosinSusin
    The tides would be something to watch for a beach wedding.

TIDES
  • 316Judith
    I love watching the Tides come in. Tides take up such a large area of the beach. Wides are the Tides on the Beach!

WIDES