Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options
1122123124125126128»

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,838 Member
    Options
    Susan you are so right. We have been together almost twice the time we were not married so we are meant for each other. I was the one who was pushing him to get married. He said he was not ready but I said I was getting older and most of my friends were married and had babies. I did not want to be an "old maid". (I was 22 years old at the time. He did want to get married just not a soon as I wanted to.) He did agree to get married and it has worked out fine but I would have "hated" for him to have rejected me because he felt I was too pushy. I look back and think how immature I was to push him but at the time I did feel "desperate". That is no excuse for doing what I did though. I have apologized to him multiple times over the years.

HATED
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,589 Member
    Options
    Lol Linda, I was thinking I am sure this can’t be true knowing who you are. Yay I was right but it was good! 😆 and me too Susan we all believe the same but we need the words for storyline so here goes, what will I say for Fated, well how bout have a pair of talented Penguins 🐧 a Mated pair should do!

MATED
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,704 Member
    Options
    We'll need a gated pen for all these animals! Lol! Linda, we all take the time we need to mature. I bet you look back in wonder about how you felt 'old' at 22. Glenn probably thanks the Lord for you. ❤️

GATED
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes we need "gates" to keep all of our animals organized. They are all tame so they love to get together to see each other. We need to keep them focused on their performances and not on their friendships right now.

GATES
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, they have to remember they will be on stage soon!

STAGE
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes indeed I can hardly wait to see all our Mated Animals that are Tamed but need Gates to keep them separated. We want to them to be happy on Stage with each other so they will perform well for all our Guests who come to see them Perform! We don’t want the Performance to turn “Stale”

STALE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, we want the performance to be fresh and fun and to steal everyone's attention!

STEAL
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Having an entertaining show is what the audience came to see. It is the very "least" we can do. We will try even harder to impress them with some surprise guests. Have you heard who is coming?

LEAST
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Well I know Mr Green Jeans and his wife and 12 children, and the 12 kids friends and then there is you me and Susan, several of the community so we should have a large group. Guess we should do some cooking as we are going to have a Feast if we are feeding mega people!

FEAST
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Wow, that's quite a crowd. Yes, let's have some food available. And we should also feed every beast in the show.

BEAST
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Susan we need to feed every Beast in the Show. This will keep us all busy with cooking and preparing all the Food and Snacks. Hope we can find a Steal of a Deal in supplies yo make all the recipes we will do! 😆

STEAL
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Oh yes, we'll look for bargains on groceries! Maybe we could find some deals on meals that are already prepared so we won't have to cook.

MEALS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes Susan such a brilliant idea, so much easier. Costco has a lot of ready made food that is so tasty. I will head down to Costco and see what I can buy. For starters, I will look for a Tray of ready made Lasagna from the Deli, all we have to do is heat and serve, we can add a Green Salad and Garlic Loaf that we can heat in the oven. This dinner will be so easy to prepare and serve. And the ready made Meals at Costco are so tasty and they have such great Deals which makes it affordable for everyone.

DEALS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    That seals it for me too, Judith. Costco it is. How convenient!

SEALS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    That’s great Susan, that Seals the Deal for us…so with that all taken care: I Leaps for Joy!

LEAPS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I am sure your pulse is higher with you Leaping g for joy, Judith!

PULSE