Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options
1123124125126127129»

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,872 Member
    Options
    If it is hot, maybe we need to get some frozen desserts like "grape" popcicles or even frozen grapes.

GRAPE
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,732 Member
    Options
    That's good planning. We could take pride in these humble plans but we won't.

PRIDE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    Yes good plan, I loved Grape Popsicles! Yum yum 😋

Yes Susan we won’t Pride but we can take proper pride in our humble plans!

Just like a Bride takes pride in her dear new Husband!

BRIDE
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I just don't want us to be riden with pride ☺️ We have to give credit to the Lord in what we do. We plant, water and reap, but He gives the increase!

RIDEN
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It is so true that we can do nothing on our own. God is the one that gives the power and the plans. It is important to be reading our Bibles and praying/listening to His guidance. Sometimes it is nice to go to a little "diner" near our house that is not busy so I can focus on priorities without distractions.

DINER
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Amen amen Susan and Linda. I so agree. God is Good and we can always know God gives the increase. All we need to remember is to be obedient to His leading and follow through with what He is guiding and instructing us to do. Praise God! I love going to a small Diner where it’s less crowded and quiet, I often pull out my Small women’s booklet devotion and read and meditate on God’s Word. I did this often in real life before I was diagnosed and a compromised immune system but I know I am going to be healed and I will be back in my corner diner reading and meditating in God’s Word! There is nothing Finer than God’s Word!

FINER
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Retreating from the world for a time to be with God and His word is so healing. I love doing that, too. May our time with meditating in God's word always be a liner for our lives.

LINER
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes going to the diner is nice and quiet to read my Bible and devotional book. I take a highlighter with me so I can emphasize what I read. I am a "liner" when it comes to marking things that are important.

LINER
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Susan and Linda, I highlight and underline my Bible and write things in the margin that have spoken to me. We 3 Ladies are so alike! I am sure we can look at our Bibles and see the Verses lined in Red and other verses highlighted. But for sure all our Bibles Lined, page after page, I always carry a small ruler to under- line the verses in red that speak to me!

LINED