Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,711 Member
    Options
    We shouldn't need forks if we can find plastic sporks, Judith. Winning! Sporks with a cutting edge are a combined spoon, fork and knife! Here's one I think would work from Google:

4ieomyfzlvv4.jpg

SPORKS

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,838 Member
    Options
    Sporks are very handy when you have limited space when packing. My picnic basket is pretty small so when we go to see a "sport" game, it is easy to carry and light weight.

SPORT
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,600 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, Susan and thanks for the description of the Sporks and providing picture! I have never used them before, and I have never seen them in our stores, maybe they are there now. If they are I will buy and use them.

And sorry too tired to unscramble the word to make up a new one!
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Sounds good, Susan and thanks for the description of the Sporks and providing picture! I have never used them before, and I have never seen them in our stores, maybe they are there now. If they are I will buy and use them. I have a plan after reading about Linda using the Sporks when attending a Sports game, our Ports are not too far to cross over to next community to watch the latest Baseball game, we can pack a picnic lunch complete with Sporks..

PORTS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    There are quite a few designs of Sporks and you can use two at a time to cut things. What a good idea to have some in a picnic basket for a sports and ports games! Good thinking, Linda. I often use them when serving desserts as they give people more options. Mine are made of metal like normal cutlery is, not wood or plastic. I first got them in the 1970s. It's nice that all parts of our lives can be called on to solve problems.

PARTS

• Healthyme7410
    Options
    I first saw sporks when we went to eat fried chicken at Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant when I was in college. I was pretty impressed! With our experience in all parts of our lives, we can solve anything or imagine it at least. Another thing we did on picnics was to play yard "darts", I think they are illegal now because they had a sharp end that stuck in the ground and people thought they were unsafe to be around children. They have made them safer now but a lot less fun.

DARTS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Since the darts game was deemed harmful for children, they are now made of plastic with soft ends that are weighted to hit the ground the correct way. I am sure you could buy them at any of the various "marts" if you want a set.

MARTS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes we have them here in our Wal Marts. However I remember playing Darts with my Grandpa as it was his favourite game, we had fun, it was challenging too as we took aim and hoped we hit the target. New game is not as challenging, yes, I guess it is in its own right. On our picnic we could take Carts on wheels and fill it with all kinds of games to play while we travel! We could also put our picnic hamper inside too as we wheeled our cart to the picnic place!

CARTS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes, having carts would make the travel much easier. We could make fruit "tarts" and put them on the cart too for our picnic.

TARTS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    There are so many lovely PARTS to this story! I can see the darts and tarts in our carts in my mind.

PARTS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I think we all need to receive gold "stars" for our immaginations!

STARS
  • LosinSusin
    edited March 11
    Options
    Here are some stars for everyone

🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I hope that STIRS our imaginations even more!

STIRS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good idea Linda and thanks Susan for the Gold Stars. Yes it stirs up my imagination a lot. Our story line is growing with all the parts and additions. Let’s keep going before our minds strip our thoughts from any further creativity.

STRIP
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It is easy for my mind to be stripped of its thoughts. I wish there were as"Strap" we could wrap around our heads to keep our thoughts together and our memories intact.

STRAP
  • LosinSusin
    edited March 13
    Options
    Now wouldn't that be something? A memory strap to keep us from stripping our thoughts from our heads! Though some thoughts should be allowed to sail on through. I would be sad if we had a mind that traps bad thoughts.

TRAPS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes good idea Zlinda but Zi agree we wouldn’t want the Traps to hold in bad thoughts. Yes We sure don’t need anything that TRIPS up our minds for the bad things!

TRIPS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Of course, the bad thoughts need to go away immediately. I just want to remember what i wanted when I get to another room. My memory seems like it "drips" out of my brain as fast as I put new information in there.

DRIPS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Oh dear, I hear you Linda, there are times I feel exactly the same way as you do. I have thoughts at times that DROPS off the face of the universe and when that happens it is so frustrating trying to regather the good thoughts again!

DROPS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    We do need some good memory props at times. I have the same problems!

PROPS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes it’s true Susan we do need some Memory Props to help us out!

It’s almost like finding out who is the best in the Sport they are participating in.

SPORT