Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,506 Member
    Watch out for the lightning fast Judith coming around the corners with her hair flying out of the badk of her helmet as she roller blades past us. Maybe you need some "bells" to ring as you go so people can get out of your way. You are amazing!

BELLS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,559 Member
    Hehehe 😂 you make me LOL just thinking of myself with hair flying out of back of my helmet, oh my what a site that will be as I come around the Corning as fast as lightening! Go Judith Go! And away she Goes…yes good idea to put Bells on my roller blades to let people know “here comes Judith fast as lightening around the corner telling people to Move out of the way” we will have to see who Sells Roller Blades in town with Bells attached to the laces!

SELLS
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,377 Member
    Oh what fun! I hope someone can sell some bells to you, Judith, as you stream by lightning fast! I think all the cells in my body are excited at seeing you race!

CELLS
  • Healthyme7410
    As I was walking in the store earlier I saw a newspaper story about "lightening Judith" . It "tells" her rise to fame and mentions our names as her friends. We are famous!

TELLS
  • LosinSusin
    What a great article you found, Linda! I am so glad you have been recognised, Lightning Judith! Can you hear my yells of excitement?

YELLS
  • 316Judith
    Oh my, a News Story that Tells everyone about Lightening Judith! That was kind they recognized you Linda and Susan as being my friends. Yes I can hear your Yells of excitement Susan!

Wow, Who would of thought?
    We being Famous! 😆

Sure hope we can find the Bells for my Roller Blades, sure my Lightening Speed around the Lake Shore keeps me “upright” on my Roller Blades and the Speed keeps me from the “FELLS“ of embarrassment. Sure wouldn’t want the next article Reading The Perils of Lightening Judith “Fells” off the Track into the Lake! 😂

FELLS

• Healthyme7410
    It "fills" my heart with sadness to think our lightening Judith might have a fall as she races around the lake on her roller blades. I hope that never happens but that you can remain upright at all times!

FILLS
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Linda, yes, I sure hope I can stay upright at all times. You are so kind that it would Fills your heart with sadness thinking about me falling. And as sadness fills your heart I guess comes the Tears, I wouldn’t want to see your tears that are filled up to the GILLS 😳

GILLS
  • LosinSusin
    We're hoping and praying with all our wills that you never have such an accident, Judith!

WILLS
  • 316Judith
    Indeed Susan, I hope so too but it’s still good to be prepared a head of time.

We have touched on every base which Fills the list, so I think we are ok!

FILLS
  • Healthyme7410
    I am glad we are all protected from harm. We do not need any expensive ER visit "bills" to have to pay.

BILLS
  • Healthyme7410
    As we watch Judith rollerblade, I am getting hungry. I have a hankering for a pickle. Do any of you have any "dills". My mom used to make them every summer and I loved to help her make them.

DILLS
  • LosinSusin
    I bought some yesterday, Linda. I'll open the jar for you! What a nice memory, making them with your Mom. I like the mulling we're doing with this story. Nice Mulls!

MULLS
  • 316Judith
    Yes nice Mulls that we are doing! And I LOVE DILLS I always bought large jars of dills, you know what I will be eating first when I can eat normal again! 😆 my Cupboard will be FULLS of Dills, 😂 Sorry for the Poor Use of Grammar 😳

FULLS
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith be sure to protect your large jar of dills. If it "falls" off the counter it could make a big mess on your floor.

FALLS
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, the taste of a dill pickle often calls to me. It's nice to have them on hand. They help with leg cramps too, as does the brine.

CALLS
  • Healthyme7410
    Leg cramps are really bad to have. I get them at night and take magnesium to help prevent them. I have not tried dill pickle brine though. If I have them bad enough, I walk the "halls" of our house trying to loosen up the muscle. Exercise seems to help me.

HALLS
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, I do that too, take Magnesium and walk. But pickle brine is really effective too! Halls are good as you can keep your hands on the walls to prevent falls.

WALLS
  • 316Judith
    Thanks for the info about the Dill Brine helping with leg cramps, I used to get a lot of leg cramps especially when pregnant; now I get a lot of muscle Spasms. Yes bracing yourself on the Walls does help. I too found walking and even tried swimming which helped me thru the pregnancy. I eventually shh to popes having the cramps but spasms wish I could find something to help.

Well we want to prevent Falls, use Walls to keep us upright, wonder if I lent you Miss Sunshines Bouncy Balls to roll under your feet to stop the muscle craps?

BALLS
  • Healthyme7410
    I am glad to use the walls to prevent falls and to use the balls under my feet to stop muscle cramps. I walk pretty slowly some days but with all this, I hope to have better running effort. What if I were to be chased by some "bulls" as I walk along the sidewalk? I would need to be able to keep ahead of them.

BULLS