Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,491 Member
    Options
    Haha Linda, you are right! Can hardly wait until the night when all is quiet and not a sound or stir in the house, the children all tucked in their bunk beds with warm covers. Well it would be quiet until our friendly Mr. SKUNK 🦨 comes around the corner of the bedroom and scares the children out of their Bunks!

SKUNK
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,628 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm all for peace and quiet, but the birdsong at dawn here in Australia is quite loud. When relatives visited us from the US, they complained about all the shrieking parrots, laughing Kookaburras and melodious Magpies every morning! They couldn't stay in their bunks as long as they wanted to in the mornings. I thought about asking the banks to let them sleep in their soundproof vaults! (Not really. Lol!)

BANKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,776 Member
    Options
    The noisy birds in the early morning sounds terrible expecially if your friends did not recognize the Australian bird calls. That is almost as scary as the skunk Judith said that was coming around the bunks. Their smell is very potent similar to the smell of "sticky, hairy, stinky, and highly potent marijuana." This smell was called "dank" when marijuana first came out but has come to mean strong and moist in todays world. I am making it plural to fit this thread.

DANKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yuk, the smell of the skunk sounds danky alright. I always enjoy the bird calls.

DANKY
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes the Skunk does sound Danky!

And I don’t think the Skunk is Lanky

LANKY
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It I am around the danky skunk that is not too lanky too much, I may have to hold a "hanky" up to my nose to block out some of the smell.

HANKY
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Haha 😂 you sure made me Lol Linda

Yes, I guess you would need to hold a Hanky up to your nose if you hung around the Lanky Danky Skunk 🦨 too long! Guess we have to come up with Plan B! So we will have to get along with our Lanky Danky PANKY Skunk and give you a Hanky to hold up to your nose! 😆

PANKY
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Skunks may be danky but I think they are also beautiful with the white stripe down their backs. It reminds me of the older ladies in the nursing home who let their hair go to long between dying it and they have a white stripe down the center of their heads of their real color and then the dark dyed hair next to it. I also think the skunk has cute nose. It is a kinda "pinky" color.

PINKY
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes the Skunk has a cute Pinky colour sheen to its nose! Might look a little Dinky for a Skunk but I like it!

DINKY
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes. Skunks are very cute! I think they can be tamed and be good pets too as they are quite loving. And their fur isn't kinky so they would be easy to brush!

KINKY
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Wow, didn’t know Skunks could be tame, just the same, even if they were tame and I had one on my lap and he sprayed me it would be so stinky. And the liquid from the Spray would Sink in my clothes and be a Sinky mess!

SINKY
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I have heard that people who keep skunks for pets have them descented to aboid getting your clothes ruined and making your clothes a sinky mess. If I were to choose betweek a decented skunk and a desert "skink", I would choose the skunk.

SKINK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Yes, skinks aren't known for their empathy. Skunks are. Is it legal to have skunks as pets, I wonder? And remove their scent glands? I have heard of an illegal gang that nicks wild animals for sale. They are cruel with how they handle live animals.

NICKS
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Oh my just thinking how these people Nicks wild animals and how they treat and handle them makes me shudder and almost makes me sick to my stomach!. My heart goes out to these innocent animals. Makes me so Sad 😞 God’s Creatures should be treated with kindness! And Sadly many of these people get Kicks out of being so cruel to the animals!

KICKS
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    The Lord will make sure those cruel deeds don't go unnoticed. Those people will one day get their licks from the Lord.

LICKS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I would not want to meet the Lord and have these deeds exposed to him for judgement. They might be able to get away with things here on earth but not with God. They probably thing they are pretty "slick" to avoid getting in trouble with the law now.

SLICK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Yes you are so right Linda they think they are Slick in getting away with it but like Susan said they can’t get away with it and they will get their Licks from the Lord! So they best be careful as if they get Slack they will soon be found out!

SLACK
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Yes, it they get caught they will get a "black" mark on their criminal record and have to face God too if they do not repent.

BLACK
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    I would not like to face the Lord with a black mark against me that had not been forgiven. My teeth clack together just thinking of it.

CLACK
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Indeed Linda we don’t want to see a Black mark or see Susan Clack her teeth thinking about it either. We don’t want anyone to Slack off from repenting, I sure hope the people who are being so cruel to the innocent animals will Slack off from doing harm but decide to do the right thing!

SLACK