Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Brilliant you both. Now I’m left with unscrambling the word Prams to find a word! 😳

Here we go: as the Mothers have some Babes in Prams, their other children are in class learning the ABC’s of Learning to Read which is making them (Smart)

Smart
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,351 Member
    Everything is peaceful, mothers pushing prams in the park and smart school children reciting ABC's when suddenly a loud alarm sounds throughout the town....STORM warning!!!

Storm
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    If there is a storm warning, we need to have all our pressious possessions in a safe place to protect them. Do you have any place we can "store" them?

STORE
  • 316Judith
    Ok once we have a good storage locker to store our possessions in we all can StARE at the wonderful storage locker that protected our things. 😆

Stare
  • JC_Willow
    edited May 2023
    What a smart idea! A locker to store our possessions! If we stare at it long enough, we will need to enjoy a feast afterwards.

FEAST
  • Healthyme7410
    Will we have roast "beast" at this feast as we stare at our locker?

BEAST
  • 316Judith
    We were enjoying the roast BEAST at our feast as we stood staring at our lockers! However, we took too much time staring at the lockers where we stored our Roast Beast we now have the LEAST amount of the Beast to enjoy now. 😳
  • Healthyme7410
    edited May 2023
    Staring never ends well in any circumstance. We now need to supplement our meal with bread since we have the least amount of beast from the feast to enjoy. Does anyone have any "yeast" to make the bread?

YEAST
  • JC_Willow
    Good news! I found a package of yeast in my kitchen cabinet and would love to use it for our bread so it won't go to waste.
  • Healthyme7410
    I am so glad you have extra yeast that we can use so it will not go to waste. If I eat a lot of the bread it will increase my "waist" measurement though.

WAIST
  • JC_Willow
    Ahhhh, no worries about how much you eat. This is Heavenly yeast bread and has special properties...the nutrition content is automatically adjusted to reduce or increase your waist as needed because you are a Saint! Enjoy!!

SAINT
  • Healthyme7410
    That is wonderful that the bread can adjust to what my body needs. Being a saint has nothing to do with anything I have done. It is only because of the "nails" in Jesus' hands as he died on the cross that makes my sins forgiven.

NAILS
  • JC_Willow
    It is hard to think about the sound of the nails being pounded into Jesus' hands on the cross and His final hours.

FINAL
  • 316Judith
    Sorry I just think of a word right now. I am sure you will JC or Linda, thank you
  • Healthyme7410
    Because of the nails in Jesus' final hours of suffering, we can know without a doubt that his love for us never "fails" when we need him.

FAILS
  • JC_Willow
    His love never fails. In the wilderness perhaps the mares delivered their foals during the 3 hours of darkness since they often deliver in the darkest of night. Was this a sign of new life?

FOALS
  • 316Judith
    Yes indeed, Jesus Love never “Fails” and yes in the darkest of nights the mares delivered their foals, new life was born that night just as Jesus gave us New Life, He gave all humanity the opportunity to have new life in Him because He took our sins and nailed them to the Cross! However one who doesn’t receive the opportunity of the free gift of salvation Jesus has given to every man and women thru His Shed Blood is foolish, they are “Fools” for walking away from the Gift Jesus has offered and provided!

Fools
  • Healthyme7410
    It is so true that God is able to do miracles like the miracle of birth of animals and the miracle of new birth for us because of the cross. There are some (fools) that will not believe it which is so sad. We are told in Psalms 23 "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows." Our cups of life are over flowing so much that there are "pools" of goodness and mercy round the bottom of our cups.

POOLS
  • JC_Willow
    In the 1950's people avoided stagnant pools of water for fear of catching polio, they were not considered fools but those who avoid living water from Jesus have much to fear.

POLIO
  • 316Judith
    Yes those who avoid the Pools of “Living Water” have much to fear. Yes it’s a fearful thing to fall into the Hands of the “Living God”

Pools