Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    As I weed my beets, my heart "beats" increase with the exercise. It is so good to be outside in the sunshine.

BEATS
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Sounds like a good plan, don’t overdo things with weeding your sweet beets! While weeding your beets be careful of the STEEP incline as you climb up those hilly gardens. Be sure and get your rest breaks!

STEEP
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    My bad foot does better if I avoid steep inclines, I could steep some tea instead. Hopefully the trees will give you some shade while you walk the hills.

Trees
  • Healthyme7410
    Once I finish weeding the sweet beets my chores will be done so that "frees" up more time to have a cup of steeped tea to drink in the shade of the trees.

FREES
  • 316Judith
    Yes I like that, sipping tea under the shade of the Trees… enjoy your tea, stay cool team

TREES
  • JC_Willow
    Glad you will enjoy sipping tea under the trees as time frees.... The shade will be ample for all of us to sit comfortably...I will bring three chairs but just let me know if I should bring more.

THREE
  • Healthyme7410
    What a fun time sitting on three chairs under the shade of the trees. "Here's" my opinion. We should invite Losinsusin from our group to sit with us. (Please ignore the apostrophe in "here's" so it is a 5 letter word. It is the best I can do.)

HERE'S
  • 316Judith
    Sounds good to me, Three chairs is just enough, I have a suggestion, there is a lovely Park downtown called “Stanley Park, would you like to go THERE? Let me know?

THERE
  • JC_Willow
    edited June 2023
    Here’s a thought... Losinsusin is more than welcome to join us under the shade trees. We can sip tea there as we wait for everyone to arrive. After the meet and greet we could go to Stanley Park. I would love to see it!

GREET
  • 316Judith
    Sounds like a wonderful plan, yes, it’s Great to Greet all those who will enjoy our outing at Stanley Park, they have a quaint Tea House that is a GREAT place to gather eating English Tea Sandwiches and English Tea Buns… See you There…

GREAT
  • Healthyme7410
    I am looking forward to getting together at Stanley Park and their teat house. This will be a "treat".

TREAT
  • JC_Willow
    I am also looking forward to our trip to Stanley Park, it sounds great! The tea sandwiches will be a perfect treat. We should bring our water bottles in case we are extra thirsty from the walk.

WATER
  • Healthyme7410
    edited June 2023
    I am looking forward to the trip also to Stanley Park. With the sandwich treat and the water we will be well fed and hydrated. Are there any places to get up high to see the surrounding area like a scenic "tower"?

TOWER
  • 316Judith
    Stanley Park has so many places to see all year round but the big attraction at Stanley Park is the Aquarium which houses every sea life one can think of. The other attraction is the Sea Wall, you can walk, jog and bike all year round. as you travel on the lower areas you can spot seals and whales dolphins swimming by, there are higher elevations to look down on the ocean water but no towers there, sorry to disappoint but I think you will love the lower level by the oceans edge.

LOWER
  • JC_Willow
    Stanley Park sounds like a beautiful place with something for everyone. Maybe we could visit a scenic tower for an excursion into the city. If we spend time in the lower areas of Stanley Park, we might be able to put our feet in the ocean. A towel might find its way into my backpack! B)

TOWEL
  • Healthyme7410
    My backpack is pretty full right now. Maybe if I can found a "dowel" peg, I can attach an extra rope to my backpack to hold the towel.

DOWEL
  • 316Judith
    edited June 2023
    Ok sounds like a plan, we need a towel and a dowel now I guess we will need to DOLEs out some money to pay for all these things! 😁

DOLES

Not great grammar but it works for me
  • JC_Willow
    Amazing creativity lies within the walls of this group! :D The dowel is practical and would work but unless we have someone who doles out money left and right we might need another plan! I think I have some information that will help: there is a lodge with free supplies (including towels) at our destination!

LODGE
  • Healthyme7410
    I do not want to get lost trying to find the lodge. Is that the one hear the
    "ledge" in the cliff? We have so many supplies to get with the doled out money I do not want to miss the location and get there late.

LEDGE
  • JC_Willow
    Yes, the lodge is near the ledge but I will meet both of you at the end of the big green hedge that borders the parking lot and we can all walk together. Easy Peasy, no worries! :)

HEDGE