Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    Maybe after the kids play with the lambs, they can redeem themselves from the lazy label by making a “stone soup”. Each child will bring something from their farm or garden. It will teach them the benefit of sharing. I have a soup pot and ladle we can use.

LADLE
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Stone soup is delicious. I wonder if we can make some "deals" with the local restaurants to sell our soup to them?
    DEALS
  • JC_Willow
    Great idea to see if we can make some soup deals with the restaurants! Sadly, the Board of Health Director is on vacation for 3 weeks and we need her approval to bring food to the public.

SADLY
  • Healthyme7410
    If she is on vacation, I guess we will just have to wait for her about the restaurants but could we just put a table out in front of the house "daily" and sell soup there? It is not ilegal to sell lemonaid in front of the house here in Colorado so I assume it wold be the same for soup.

DAILY
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    The way laws are changing I wouldn’t try these days as it seems one needs a permit for anything you wish to do for selling and giving away for that matter! I think it’s too risky to try. So we will have to wait with happy gaily smiles for the lady to return!

GAILY 😊
  • JC_Willow
    Food laws are changing daily especially after covid. Having gaily smiles and accepting donations instead of selling might be permissible or we could all move to Colorado, it is beautiful there but we need to be agile to climb some of those mountains!

AGILE
  • 316Judith
    Indeed we sure would need to be agile to climb those magnificent mountains.
    On the other hand once we are in Colorado and attempting to climb those mountains we need to be prepared for those Wind GALES, we will sure need to be agile for it all! 😆

GALES
  • Healthyme7410
    We had some of those gales yesterday before the rain started. It almost lifted us off of the ground as it blew against our umbrella. The gales do help if we were on the "lakes" in a sail boat. We could go very fast as long as we knew how to point the boat in the correct direction.

LAKES
  • JC_Willow
    Wind gales while on lakes with sailboats could be terrifying if the boat was leaky!

LEAKY
  • Healthyme7410
    That is a scary thought. We need to inspect the boat before going out on the water for any "leaks".

LEAKS
  • JC_Willow
    Before we inspect the boat for leaks, let’s go to the nearby restaurant that sells the best steak in the city and has something to please every palate.

STEAK
  • 316Judith
    Good plan, A Steak dinner fits the bill and fills our tummies up! We will need to STEAR our way through the pathways to the Tea House to have that Scrumptious Steak dinner!

STEAR
  • Healthyme7410
    Steak with mushrooms and onions is what I want and a young "steer" so it is very tender. Stear me in that direction!

STEER
  • JC_Willow
    Oh my, I can smell the delicious steak and onions from the tender steer. There is a store across the street with all of the restaurant brochures.

STORE
  • 316Judith
    I can hardly wait to sink my teeth into a scrumptious steak with potatoes and a heap of sour cream on top of those scrumptious potatoes,

Hope there is enough Brochures STORD on the Shelves!

STORD

• Healthyme7410
    There are plenty of brochures in the store room from all the restaurants but the "doors" to the rooms are locked. Does anyone know who had the keys?

DOORS
  • JC_Willow
    The mystery of the locked doors sounds like a Nancy Drew book! Let’s go to the rodeo today instead!

RODEO
  • Healthyme7410
    A rodeo sounds like so much fun but it is really dusty and smells like cows. If you do not mind the "odors" it can be really exciting.

ODORS
  • 316Judith
    edited July 2023
    Yes, a Rodeo sounds like such fun, however we don’t want to be amongst all that Dust, we will need to go through all the Barn DOORS that will lead us to the other side where there are a nice set of bleachers for us to sit on away from the odours from the Cows and the Dust from the Barn floor. See you at the Barn to travel through all the Barn Doors to the other side of the Barn so we can enjoy the Rodeo!

DOORS
  • JC_Willow
    We must close all the doors we open so the odors do not follow us. Did you see the big sword they use for a door latch?

SWORD