Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Thank you for letting us know about Senor Garcia, our friendly Steed will be thanking him too when he gets those new shoes on! 😊

Yes much better to have the Sun rise and wake up Senor Garcia. We wouldn’t want to be raising the Alarm with activating the SIREN to wake our friend up. Let me know if you used the siren.

SIREN
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,351 Member
    Señor Garcia is finished with the steed. The sun has risen, the siren is quiet, the pines sway gently in the wind. What should we do today?

PINES
  • 316Judith
    Yay our Friendly Steed is all taken care of with thanks to Senor Garcia for looking after him getting new Shoes. Yes, the sun has risen the siren is quiet and the Pines are swaying in the gentle breeze, a perfect day for a NITES Supper Break at the Spaghetti Factory in Gas Town! Any Takers?

NITES
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    I was reading the newspaper this morning and I saw that the Spaghetti Factory was having a special on their Itallian Ices and I was thinking the same thing as you were Judith. In my daily "notes" I had written - Let's go eat!!

NOTES
  • JC_Willow
    A nites supper break at the Spaghetti Factory sounds like a very unique experience. Perhaps your notes are prophetic and soon we will have the scent of Italian food in our nostrils!

SCENT
  • Healthyme7410
    My mouth is watering as I think about the scent of the food. I love it when they swirl the pasta so that looks like little "nests". Putting meatballs in the center looks like little eggs. Can't wait!!

NESTS
  • JC_Willow
    Oh, yes! The scent of the little spaghetti nests with meatballs, heavenly! This is quite a step up from the stone soup we were making with the kids!

STONE
  • Healthyme7410
    I had forgotten about the stone soup we were making. Eating spaghetti sounds more delicious than the stone soup. I was always afraid I would bend the "tines" of my fork if I hit my fork on the stone if it was still in the soup.

TINES
  • 316Judith
    edited July 2023
    Yes I like it better than Stone Soup, well girls we will need to dress up for this night out as it is formal night out eat all the Sea Food and Pasta you can, they have a Group called the NINES so let’s dress up and have an awesome night out.

NINES
  • JC_Willow
    edited July 2023
    If the tines of my fork should bend while the Nines are performing, my poor meatball might roll off the linen tablecloth and onto the floor! :D

LINEN
  • Healthyme7410
    Not only will the meatball roll off of the linen tablecloth while the Nines are preforming, it will ruin the beautiful linen tablecloth by leaving tomato sauce "lines" on it.

LINES
  • 316Judith
    Oh no, we don’t want Lines from the sauce all over the lovely linen tablecloth. Unfortunately we have a worst problem as there is a Mine nearby and of course you know this Mine produces Coal. Oh dear, what will we do?

MINES
  • JC_Willow
    Problems with lines in the linen and nearby coal mines are easily resolved with a bottle of Rinse Magic...as the saying goes: "sparkling clean with one capful"!!

RINSE
  • Healthyme7410
    I am glad you have the solution for the lines and mines. Do you think that Rinse Magic would wash away all the dirt from our friendly steed's "reins"?

REINS
  • 316Judith
    Now that’s a good question, I too wonder if the Rinse will wash all the dirt from our friendly Steeds Reins? Yes, I wonder…however not sure what’s happening but I hear a Siren in the distance.. hope nothing has happened to our friendly Steed

Siren
  • JC_Willow
    I went to the barn early this morning to see if the reins were made of leather. No worries, our steed is fine. Also, leather can be washed with glycerin and they keep a bottle handy in the tack shed. The siren is still a mystery but a few houses lost power in the storm so downed wires is a possibility.

WIRES
  • Healthyme7410
    Downed wires is a horrible thing to happen. They can cause fire that "wipes" out all forests and houses in it's path. I hope that is not the cause of the siren.

WIPES
  • JC_Willow
    edited July 2023
    Good News! The fire station is the center point of a new TV commercial! The siren sounded briefly as part of the show, the wires on the ground were just props and the only wipes to be seen were the ones they used to clean the truck. The last scene showed the crew drinking ice cold bottles of Pepsi!

PEPSI
  • Healthyme7410
    What a relief to hear! I wonder if they will share some of their pepsi with us. Like my Dad used to say "My 'pipes' are dry." (His meant his throat was dry).

PIPES
  • 316Judith
    Yes I have heard this before about Piped being dry! Did any of you get any of the Pepsi to wet those PIPES of yours. I didn’t, maybe you saved some for me?? But we need to be careful as some of the young lads in Stanley Park like to Spike peoples drinks. Be sure your drink is ok first before drinking it!

SPIKE