Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Oh my; YES I did, scary, I don’t like Swords…
    Wonder where they found that sword? Anyway can’t think what they will do when the owner comes and claims his sword, we will need to find a new door latch!

Perhaps we will need to replace the door and buy all new DOORS so they fit better so we won’t need anymore Swords for a door latch…

DOORS
  • JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    Have no fear, we can just avoid the sword and the doors by taking the path through the woods!

WOODS
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    The woods would be a wonderful place to have a picnic. Can we get together some "foods", a picnic basket and a blanket to sit on? We can enjoy the peace and quiet of the woods and watch the birds fly over our heads.

FOODS
  • JC_Willow
    Certain foods are very attractive to birds flying over our heads. Sometimes they “drop” little gifts. It might be wise to wear our hoods. :o

HOODS
  • 316Judith
    Indeed we should wear Hoods over our Heads as we sure don’t want any little or big gifts left on our heads! That’s for sure! I have a Great Plan, to prevent those birds overhead we can hang HOOPS on a line that swing back and forth distracting the Birds and maybe getting them to leave their gifts on the HOOPS better there than on our Heads!!!

HOOPS
  • Healthyme7410
    I let out a loud "whoop" of excitement when the hoops were suggested to prevent the birds from leaving presents on our hoods in the woods. The birds could use the hoops as resting places for their feet to entertain themselves and leave us alone.
  • JC_Willow
    edited July 2023
    Colorful hoops might generate a whoop of excitement from other people using the path through the woods. With three of us wearing hoods, we might look like part of the bird show. I would expect a photo might be in our future. Smile!

PHOTO
  • Healthyme7410
    A photo session of our hooded heads would be interesting. I had better put in my false "tooth" so I will have a pretty smile for the camera.

TOOTH
  • 316Judith
    Sounds good Linda, we all want pretty smiles if we get our pictures taken. So I give the Thumbs up and say to the Birds above mainly our Cute Owl Friends, so I say a friendly HOOTS HOOTS to the Owls waiting to swoop down from above!

HOOTS
  • JC_Willow
    Perhaps wearing your false tooth will make you feel better but if you forget, we can use photo shop to create one.
    Early this morning I woke to the sound of a bard owl who hoots his song near my South window. (this really happened today)

SOUTH
  • 316Judith
    How Sweet; to wake to a Barn Owl who Hoots his Song near your South Window for you to hear! That is so cool! However how bout the Owl Hoots his Song to both the North and South Window. Now that would be ever so Cool!

NORTH
  • Healthyme7410
    Owls at both windows would be a nice duet. Maybe we could take a movie of them hooting that would be "worth" presenting to a famous film maker.

WORTH

• JC_Willow
    An owl at each window would be worth hearing from a distance, maybe from the nearby water tower? (The film maker is welcome to join us for the best acoustics)

TOWER
  • 316Judith
    edited July 2023
    Now that sounds like a great plan, yes we all Welcome our Friendly Film Maker to come join us! Hope you can come as I hear you create some awesome Films!

However instead of such a high Water Tower perhaps we can find a LOWER Platform where we all could bring our chairs to Listen to our Owl Friends while our Film Maker records the Owls Tweet Tweet their song!

LOWER
  • Healthyme7410
    A lower area would be safer for me since I have balance problems on higher ledges. Along with the owls hooting, I hear a Raven saying only the word "Nevermore" from Edgar Allen Poe's poem "The Raven". A Raven is a "loner" bird who likes solitude.

LONER
  • JC_Willow
    Being on a lower level is not only safer but less crowded which the loner in me would consider more appealing and we might catch a glimpse of a Great Blue Heron wading in the water looking for fish.

Heron
  • Healthyme7410
    JC you are amazing at how many words you can find! You are one of my "heros" of word games.

HEROS
  • 316Judith
    Yes I Agree JC you are amazing and bring us much fun and it’s always a pleasure playing this word game with you.

And not only that Linda you are another amazing Word Master in finding many words for us!

Thank you JC and Linda…

Our Friendly Steed has been quite busy leading us up and down hilly inclines down ravines and around Stanley Park Trails I am thinking we best find a SHOER to come and replace his “Shoes”

SHOER

• JC_Willow
    (Just so you know, I love playing this game with both of you, Linda & Judith! Sometimes you make me laugh out loud with your imaginations. The world has more joy because of you gals!!)

The true heros of any game are those who play faithfully and in good Spirit.

A horse shoer, by the name of Señor Garcia posted his business card in the lobby. Should we call him?

SENOR

• Healthyme7410
    That is a great idea since the shoes probably hurt our steed as he walks. The sun has already "risen" this morning so I assume that Senor Garcia will not still be in bed.

RISEN