Change 1 Letter in 5 to Make Word

Replies

• JC_Willow
    JC_Willow Posts: 4,352 Member
    Pesty and Testy mosquitos?!? I will be bringing some Tents that are mosquito proof and I have plenty to share if sleeping outside becomes too challenging!

TENTS
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Mosquitoes re really bad here with all the rain we hve been getting. Sleeping in mosquito proof tents would be good. I forgot my pillow but if someone has a nice smooth "stone" I might be able to use it as a pillow like Jacob did when he had his vision of angels climbing up the heavenly ladder.

STONE
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    I have a few nice smooth stones in my yard, wish you lived closer Linda, I’d be glad to give you one to rest your head on it during the night. I have a bright idea, how bout we post a couple of NOTES on the bulletin board and see if someone has a Stone to give you?

Notes
  • JC_Willow
    I hope everyone finds a comfortable stone. I think leaving a few notes is always a good idea...one person’s trash is another person’s treasure. I might be late tonight but will try not to make too much noise on arrival.

NOISE
  • Healthyme7410
    You are very thoughtful to not disturb our sleep on the stone pillows in the mosquito proof tent on the beach but we will be up very late so do not worry about being "noisy". We will probably already be noisy ourselves.

NOISY
  • JC_Willow
    Yikes! Better hold off putting those notes on the bulletin board! Late arrival noise and noisy chatter will not be a concern...we have snowy weather in the forecast!!

SNOWY
  • Healthyme7410
    I hope our mosquito proof tent also is snow proof! It could get very cold during the night. From all of your faces, I can see you are sleepy by the "Yawns" I am seeing. In spite of the band singing and playing and all the noise, I will sleep will with my stone pillow and a heavy blanket. Pleasant dreams!

YAWNS
  • 316Judith
    Yes pleasant dreams all.. talking about yawns pleasant dreams here. However, I’m thinking about who will cut the LAWNS here 😳
  • JC_Willow
    Good Morning Friends! I am drinking my black coffee so the yawns are few and far between at the moment. :) If the snowy weather arrives as predicted, no worries about the lawns. Be sure to have your shawls ready, girls, it will get chilly before the storm!

SHAWLS
  • Healthyme7410
    I will keep my shawl close by is case of snow. If it has a huge wind with it, I will bring along a rope to "lash" myself to the tent post so I will not fly away.
  • JC_Willow
    edited June 2023
    Good idea to keep the shawl close by us...I hope we don’t get a wheal from any lash marks caused by the rope!

WHEAL (I noticed I used a 6 letter word yesterday and you used a 4 letter so I started over!) :D
  • Healthyme7410
    Opps! I did notice that you used 6 letters so I was trying to use less letters but instead cut it too short. I was busy with getting ready for the garage sale and must have gotten distracted. OK I am back on track.

A wheal from the lash marks would be painful. I certainly hope it "heals" quickly.

HEALS
  • 316Judith
    Yes I hope everything FEELS better soon and it Heals up quickly!

FEELS
  • JC_Willow
    Maybe we won’t have to lash ourselves, thus, no wheals. No worries about how fast anyone heals ...why?...because the snowstorm warnings have changed to sleet! :D

SLEET
  • Healthyme7410
    Oh no! Sleet may gather on the roads and cause a "sheet" of ice making walking and driving dangerous.

SHEET
  • 316Judith
    Does not sound good, actually really scary! But I think we just have to be careful and watch out for These hazards of Sleet and ice.

THESE
  • JC_Willow
    These weather reports keep changing!! Fear not, sweet friends! Forget about the sleet and the sheet of sleet! :D The sun is breaking through the clouds!

SWEET
  • Healthyme7410
    I am so glad for the weather changes! Having all this winter weather and shoveling the sheet of sleet and snow have made me begin to "sweat" like I do in the Summer.

SWEAT
  • 316Judith
    Yes Summer is coming with lovely Sunny skies, yes Summer is SWEET

SWEET
  • JC_Willow
    Hearing about the sweat of summer, reminds me I need to get outside and weed the sweet beets before it gets too hot!

BEETS