@themedalist I love your tracker!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    @themedalist I love your calendar doodles 😍
  • Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the breakfast ideas! I will try some of these ideas! We have had a digital photo display since Father's Day and we love it! Our son sends pictures of nature and it is always fun to see who notices first! My intention is to do a minute of deep breathing before each meal!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I already have a change to my September habit… surprise!! Lol.

I’m going to take the time of day restriction off. My days are so fluid, and I don’t want to feel like I failed if I don’t read until afternoon.

I have a hair appointment today and will have at least 20 minutes while she colors it, so I’m looking forward to it already! 😊

@77tes I can certainly understand how you could miss singing. My mom used to sing a lot and had such a pretty voice. It always felt happy and peaceful when she would sing!

September 15 Minutes Reading:
    Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck
    9/6 📖
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    @jamcnewman
    I had a similar problem when my daughters got their own places. What I did was to take them a present of one or two of their boxes every time I went to visit. Or if their stuff was loose in a drawer or cupboard, I just lifted the whole lot out and put it in a bin bag to take to them. They didn't have much choice in the matter. If they said anything I just laughed and said it was their stuff, and their problem, not mine.

I didn’t spoil the visits because it was over very quickly at the beginning.

It's bad enough dealing with our own clutter, never mind anyone else's. 😂