Team: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    Hi, team! I am just logging on for the first time today. This morning, the first thing I did was walk uptown to get some Halloween candy. Last year I did not do Halloween, (a lot of people didn't), but this year it's time to do it again. Thankfully I do not need a lot, because the selection was slim to none! When I got home I made little baggies of the goodies. I did come across 4 Reese peanut butter cups in the package that had opened wrappers (an assembly line mishap) so I had to eat them; can't give away open candy! The rest of the day I spent making new file folders for work as our fiscal year end was September 30th (yes, I am a little behind!). I didn't log any food, but I made good choices, and even got in 8 cups of water (something I haven't done in a very long time). I have been going through my low-fat cookbooks and making a grocery list accordingly for tomorrow's outing.

I weighed myself this morning and it was 182.8. That is my starting point for the 20 pound challenge by Valentine's Day @brandi_84.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    Maryc11
    last week weighin = 194.4
    this week weighin = 191.1

YAY for me!!!!

@maryc11 Well done!! I am so happy for you!! Give that new Apple watch of yours a good workout this November, and maybe we'll see you in December, only less of you! Best of luck, Mary!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS
    Thank you for sharing the photos. You have a beautiful family and the scenery looked amazing. I've never seen anything like that in person.
    I'm so sorry you got sick, I'm sure they all they understood.
    And,Lisa, you look fabulous!

@brandi_84 You are too kind! Fabulous is a very strong word...I will aspire to live up to it! And yes, I feel very lucky to be able to travel to Europe. Definitely having a child there makes you work hard to find a way!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    Weigh day week 4
    Pw - 154
    Cw - 151

@ashleymullo6195 Whoo hoo!! A small reward from the universe for being sick last week, perhaps?!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday 29 October
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

One good day in a row, I'm in a roll!! 😂

Have a great day everyone! 🎃💀👻🧹🦇

@DaffyGirl88 Every streak starts with the first day!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weigh-ins from:

@thedestar
    @atareid14
    @roz0810
    @cmhubbard92
    @murdog3t

It's not too late....if you want to continue with us for November, all you have to do is post a weight!
  • HASWLRS
    edited October 2021
    Options
    So, tomorrow is Halloween and it is also the first day of the November Challenge. Be sure to budget for any treats in your calorie allowance....we don't want to start the first day with an "over"!!

On that note, if you are continuing on with us into November, why not pop over to the new thread and post an introduction for our many new team mates!
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Oct. 30
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 30 min.
    steps: 9777
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Ashleymullo6195
    Weigh day week 4
    Pw - 154
    Cw - 151

@ashleymullo6195 Whoo hoo!! A small reward from the universe for being sick last week, perhaps?!

I know I'm happy lol I've cut down on snacks and I've eat more proper food like chicken soups and salads and it's paid off
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,671 Member
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    Weigh day week 4
    Pw - 154
    Cw - 151

I know I'm happy lol I've cut down on snacks and I've eat more proper food like chicken soups and salads and it's paid off

@ashleymullo6195 it has! Keep up the good work over in November!!
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    Weigh day week 4
    Pw - 154
    Cw - 151

@ashleymullo6195 it has! Keep up the good work over in November!!

Thankyou I will do ☺️
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I need to step out of the challenge. My heart isn't in it and it isn't fair to the team. I think if I take some time to refocus I'll come back and do better in the future.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    I need to step out of the challenge. My heart isn't in it and it isn't fair to the team. I think if I take some time to refocus I'll come back and do better in the future.

@thedestar I, of all people, understand having to step away when your heart isn't into it. By all means, refocus your efforts and then come back ready to tackle any obstacle. Best of luck to you, Destiny!
  • kristiekay1962
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Oct. 31
    under: No
    water; 8 glasses
    exercise: No
    steps: 6956
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    October Week #4
    startingW: 225.4
    PW: 223.4
    CW: 223.8

And the jumping daily shows up here from a week ago but not up to what it was 2 days ago and not as low as as I want to be. My activity needs to go up.. lets hope my knee and calf are okay with this goal.

Take it slow and easy, how bad is your knee and are you seeing a doctor for it?

Sorry I am so late answering here. Thanks for checking on me. Yes, I am seeing a doc. I had miniscus root repair last August. Long recovery and then when i was cleared and my mind okay with training again, i strained my calf (even had to cancel a trip to Disney world ) so just getting back to walking with no pulling pain in the calf. Appt tomorrow and hoping to get the all clear.
  • kristiekay1962
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 19
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 33 min.
    steps: 8265