Options
    kristiekay1962
    Oct. 27
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 20 min.
    steps: 11832
    Good night, have a wonderful Thursday everyone.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,667 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 27 October
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @HASWLRS Great pictures, thanks for sharing. I enjoy looking at the architecture in European cities. I love the gargoyles on the church!! It looks cold up on that mountain. Brrr!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    It was cold but we were dressed for it, and the clouds had lifted so we had a clear view, which is not always the case! There are two "rooms" if you will at the top of the mountain that you can rent for the night...the ultimate "room with a view" if the clouds cooperate. My son's in-laws rented one of the rooms for their 30th wedding anniversary and they couldn't see two feet in front of them!

Speaking of them, the first night we met, after the initial greeting at the airport, I came down with a 24 hour bug. Before we even ordered drinks, I threw up in the restaurant bathroom, and then again in the potted plant outside, before going back to the hotel where that activity continued for the next 5 or 6 hours! Thankfully the rest of them were able to have a nice meal! Talk about making a first impression!!
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    28/10
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - no still a little sick but I'm going to Excersize tomorrow as I feel better than a few days ago
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - over by 82

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @HASWLRS OMG! 🤢 That's awful! But also 😂. Sorry...😁. Glad it was short lived and you felt better and we're able to enjoy your time there. I'd never be able to get my husband up on that mountain 🏔️. Afraid of heights. 😕
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Our third employee in our office called in sick today, I hope I don't get sick. It's like a 24 hr. bug. Well, just fell asleep, I guess it's time to go to bed. Good night. 👻🎃💀🦉👿👁
  • kristiekay1962
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Oct. 28
    under: No, but closer
    exercise: yes
    steps: 10247
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 28 October
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh-in Week 4
    PW: 145.6
    CW: 147.6

:#
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @ashleymullo6195 Glad you are feeling a little bit better, and some light exercise will probably add to that feeling.

@kristiekay1962 Hope you don't get sick....fingers crossed!

@DaffyGirl88 My husband is also afraid of heights, but he finds a way. In the 10 minute gondola ride up he took one of the two seats and mostly just looked down at the floor. To get to the viewing platform at the top we had to walk around the building on a single person balcony, it you will. To get around that corner he walked, no, shuffled, facing the building with his hands on the wall. Kind of like a senior citizen Spiderman! Once he got around the corner and it opened up, he was okay, but tentative and he didn't like it when we, his family, were right up against the railing. He also didn't like it when I looked over the railing of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, even though my feel were still on the ground!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh-in Week 4
    PW: 145.6
    CW: 147.6

:#

@DaffyGirl88 When does November start again?? I think we all need a fresh start!!
  • kristiekay1962
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Oct. 29
    under: no, a coworkers last day, so we had a pizza party for her.😞
    exercise: 62 min.
    steps: 12550

I need a new start too. November starts on a Monday, not sure if that's good or bad. Have a wonderful weekend Team TBBT.💀👻🎃👿🦉👁🐱‍🏍
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 29 October
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

One good day in a row, I'm in a roll!! 😂

Have a great day everyone! 🎃💀👻🧹🦇
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Maryc11
    last week weighin = 194.4
    this week weighin = 191.1

YAY for me!!!!
  • maryc11
    Options
    ***very fortunate to have been able to purchase an Apple Watch 7; the watch (series 3) I had broke when I bumped it unintentionally against the edge of my desk a few months ago. what a difference having this is! my motivation and focus is back and my step count is way up! have to say, though, I am not doing anything very differently, so I believe I was under estimating my daily steps without it. But I am down in weight this week and feel great again
  • maryc11
    Options
    ***ps. I am afraid of heights too and its not fun to be. I feel like I am going to fall off the face of the earth when I get too high up off the ground. I try to suck it up so I don't make everyone around me miserable but I can feel my heart pounding in my chest when I reach new heights. have been this way my entire life. I clearly remember being younger than 6 and unable to climb the steps to see the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia with my siblings. Ug. Not a choice; it is real.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 187.6

• ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    Weigh day week 4
    Pw - 154
    Cw - 151
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    Thank you for sharing the photos. You have a beautiful family and the scenery looked amazing. I've never seen anything like that in person.
    I'm so sorry you got sick, I'm sure they all they understood.
    And,Lisa, you look fabulous!