Trimstones Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team, @suziieq56, @FoolishJoy, and @Chalmation !!!!!
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday, everyone!
    It is already at 2:30pm on Thursday in Japan!
    How has your week been so far?
    Sorry, I don't post much here much, but I surely enjoy reading everyone's posts =)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,602 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, October 27
    • Exercise: walk
    • Net calories: 1090
    • Steps: 20.272 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Started Wednesday with a +/- 7.5 km walk. The weather was a little grey with some drizzle, but the temperature was good. I decided to leave my camera at home and didn't really regret it. We saw some nice mushrooms, but nothing really special. My mom also likes to take pictures and she wants to stop often to practice. She was getting picked up by her partner at 13:00 and we were home at 12:30 so that was a bit close. I am glad to be alone again. It is great when my mom visits, but it is also very exhausting for me, so 3 days is plenty. This morning most of the restaurant gain was already gone, so I am glad about that. I am not sure I will make my monthly goal weight though, but I am going to try.
    Happy Thursday everyone and welcome to the new members! <3
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    PW 140
    CW 138.6

Feeling a bit bad/angry. I'm not going to be online for a few days so posting my Sunday weigh in now. Thanks Xx
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    @CasandraW that's great consistency,well done you 👏 My boys got me a Garmin Vivosmart Watch last Christmas.It has certainly helped me in my fitness journey.I am with you in not letting celebrations go into overeating which last for days.I have let holidays be an excuse & eventhough it's OK to relax on holiday ,I now have to work harder to lose the weight I gained.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Options
    5nickdanwnz7.png

sv7bkt1acvys.png

I hit my October intentional walking goal yesterday...28 miles! November, I'll try for 30! Feels great and I'm really starting to tell it in my clothes. Put on a long-sleeve top that was tight around the hips last year and I have a LOT more room now. It's almost too big for me! YAY!

So, what's yours? Share and motivate us all!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    It's cooler today (mid 60s) in Virginia so in heading to the grocery, I decided to wear a long-sleeve top rather than short-sleeved one. Put on a red one (leggings were black) from last year and it's SO BIG now!! I haven't been measuring myself, but all this walking is obviously helping me to lose inches...I have a lot of extra room in my hips...I'll take it!! I had had a few people at work stop me and compliment me, but I thought they were just being nice...

Feels good to see progress...NSV!!
    Jessica
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Hi TS's ...Another new member will be joining you soon ... Please welcome @christinalagree :)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    r5ksmnoqpff0.jpg

Welcome to our new members for November:

@suziieq56
    @FoolishJoy
    @Chalmation (welcome back after a short break!)
    @christinalagree

I'm Jessica, your Captain for the TrimStones team. I'm glad you found us!! No matter where you are in your weight loss journey, this team is a great source of support and encouragement to help you keep going on tough days, share joys with you on good days and give you a little nudge when needed! As I've said many times, whatever you put into the group, is what you'll get out. Take a few minutes and read back through the entire October thread and you'll find lots of good information, a few giggles and perhaps some answers of questions already in your mind. If you still have questions, just give us a shout and we'll do what we can to find an answer for you.

When you feel ready, please introduce yourself and tell us a little about some of your long and short term goals. We're currently on Week 5 of a Captain's Challenge, which you'll read about in the thread...jump in and join us...pick an area of focus for the week (runs Sun - Sat) each week and we still have a few more weeks to go (4 I think) unless we lengthen it. I'm getting a little feedback and it's helping quite a few of us work on some tricky areas and hopefully smooth things out.

Again, welcome and hope to watch you check off many successes in the near future!

Take care!
    Jessica :smile:
  • christinalagree
    christinalagree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!! I'm excited to be included in this great group. I've read many posts from the past month and you all seem great!! I'm need accountability when it comes to weight loss. I hope having this group to go along this journey will be helpful. Have a great day!!!
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    It's cooler today (mid 60s) in Virginia so in heading to the grocery, I decided to wear a long-sleeve top rather than short-sleeved one. Put on a red one (leggings were black) from last year and it's SO BIG now!! I haven't been measuring myself, but all this walking is obviously helping me to lose inches...I have a lot of extra room in my hips...I'll take it!! I had had a few people at work stop me and compliment me, but I thought they were just being nice...

Feels good to see progress...NSV!!
    Jessica

So glad you are getting rewards in feeling good about yourself & compliments from others.You deserve it,you've shown great commitment & will power.Also strength to carry on even with your bad knee.
    It's great when you can get in clothes you haven't worn for a while,especially when they feel TOO BIG ! Good job 👏 🐱
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    10/19-7,665
    10/20-7,099
    10/21-7,284
    10/22-4,126
    10/23-5,732
    10/24-10,396
    10/25-6,741
    10/26-10,202
    10/27-15,569
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    Steps
    10/23 4,074
    10/24 11,651
    10/25 9,317
    10/26 8,934
    10/27 15,160
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @Chalmation I sent you a message...I'll post here as well. When you weigh in tomorrow, can you include your weight from last week as well, clearly marked...so I can have both a previous/start weight and this week's weigh in. Otherwise, I'll have to use tomorrow as a start weight and then use next week's as the first weigh in for November. My fault...I should have asked when you requested to move back from the support team...apologies!!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,097 Member
    Options
    I'd like to let everyone know that the wonderful Teresa Wilson @TeresaW1020 is stepping down as Moderator after a wonderful term of service. She has kept the home page looking great, made sure we run all kinds of great challenges, fixed up our graphics, and kept the habit tracker going, among many other things. We will miss her as Moderator, but she will still be Captain of Team Mission Slimpossible and invaluable member of our community. Thanks Teresa! It has been a pleasure working with you :heart:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday
    PW: 220.3
    CW:221.4

Hey there @ewilhelm2487 On the chart, you're listed as a Monday weigh in...got your weigh in from this past week so I'm not sure why you're reporting in on Friday? Do you want to be switched to Fridays? Please advise...otherwise, you had a few more days until Monday for Week 4 of October. Let me know and hope you're feeling better...have a great weekend!
    Jessica

@ewilhelm2487 Leaving this again...PLEASE GET BACK TO ME...thanks! Hope all is well...
    Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    @Chalmation I sent you a message...I'll post here as well. When you weigh in tomorrow, can you include your weight from last week as well, clearly marked...so I can have both a previous/start weight and this week's weigh in. Otherwise, I'll have to use tomorrow as a start weight and then use next week's as the first weigh in for November. My fault...I should have asked when you requested to move back from the support team...apologies!!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8

Will do!

I didn't get your message. I read on here a while ago that only friends can send each other messages. I didn't see anything in the settings to change who we get PMs from.

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,602 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Thursday, October 28
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 673
    • Steps: 11.212 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a nice Thursday. Since I had to skip the gym because of my mom, I can only go twice this week. Yesterday the gym was pretty good and it was very quiet. I mostly relaxed and walked my cat the rest of the day. Today I will get groceries and post a birthday card for my brother.
    Happy Friday everyone <3
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    Weigh-in Day - Wednesday
    PW - 245.9
    CW - 245.8
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 fantastic job on the inches. You certainly deserve to feel amazing
This discussion has been closed.