Trimstones Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,082 Member
    Options
    Wrapping up Week 4 of October today...we're missing a few weigh ins (incl the Sat crew). Please respond back today as stat tabulation is underway first thing tomorrow morning!

Missing weigh ins from:

@ewilhelm2487
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @yukie86
    @jenready
    @DreaRN15

Steppers, please report in all steps for Week 4 of October as soon as possible...seeing lots of empty cells in my spreadsheet...thanks guys!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    v7g5njizxqez.jpg

Today is the last day of Week 5 of our Captain's Challenge...(cross posting this in both Oct/Nov chatrooms)

My focus this week was on Water Intake...did really well with it, even when including a few other caloric drinks, like milk. I still struggle with this, as I've never been a person who can drink something when NOT eating...with my meals, I can drink a lot, but not alone. Working on it. I'm a work in progress! I did really well with everything else...portion control, food choices, really great with walking/exercise as I finished my October goal of 28 intention miles and daily step goal of at least 6k...very proud of that! Enough about me...
    • What did you learn in week 5?
    • What was your struggle?
    • What was your triumph?
    • So, what will your focus be for week 6?
    • What are your concerns about your choice?
    • What is a mini goal in relation to it?
    • What do you hope to achieve overall?
    • How will THIS focus help you in planning?

This week (Week 6), I will focus on Exercise as I'm kicking off my new goal for November of 30 intentional miles! I'm really loving it!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Captain's Challenge. Newbies, jump in with us...there are several weeks left... I'll post the chart tomorrow and you can begin planning for your Week 6! Keep up your great work!!
    Jessica
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Yukie86
    Sat weigh-in
    CW: 136.2
    PW: 134.8

Steps update
    10/27 - 6041
    10/28 - 3150
    10/29 - 8636
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone new! I need to make a chart of everyone's name so I can keep track!
  • ncfitbit
    Options
    Steps update:

10/24-4,150
    10/25-6,442
    10/26-6,858
    10/27-10,942
    10/28-6,803
    10/29-6,453
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    Welcome everyone new! I need to make a chart of everyone's name so I can keep track!

@ncfitbit I added a column to the weight/step chart for first names...I had the same issue with trying to remember names (which I'm awful at doing anyway)...hope this helps...some haven't given them, but I try to fill in when I can...especially in the step chart.
    Jessica
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 245.3
    Current Weight 242.8
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    My steps for end of the month
    10/28 15,199
    10/29 10,067
    10/30 15,128
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Saturday, October 30
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 914
    • Steps: 10.759 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Had a nice gym session on Saturday and the rest of the day was fairly lazy. Excited to get started on a new month! See you all in November.
    Happy Sunday <3
  • suziieq56
    suziieq56 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sunday Weigh in:
    SW: 245.8
    CW: 245.4

Not totally happy about that as it was 244 a couple days ago. Oh well, a few ounces counts ... I guess lol. Have a fantastic week ahead everyone.
  • ncfitbit
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »

@ncfitbit I added a column to the weight/step chart for first names...I had the same issue with trying to remember names (which I'm awful at doing anyway)...hope this helps...some haven't given them, but I try to fill in when I can...especially in the step chart.
    Jessica

Thanks, Jessica! Great idea. :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,082 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.